Trade Talk pre-2018/19

Started by Jukes, July 25, 2016, 09:23:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elephants

Holy Faaaaark into trades already!

Jukes

Okay so I've received 8 responses to the trade approval (thanks all) and it's been a resounding rejection (6 out of 8,), with most people feeling that Masten, probably a player worth an average of 80-or-so, is far from being the same value as the 7th selection in the draft - a pick that took future bombers superstar Aaron Francis last season. This reasoning, along with my own opinion and the one-sided poll taken, has lead me to block the trade due to being too-lopsided.

elephants

Looking for mids guys, can pay with forwards and defenders and perhaps a ruck if ya say please.

kilbluff1985

2nd rounder NAT + M Wood

are likely going to be traded for a good mid

if interested in the package send offers through can add more if interested for right player

willing to take older players

kilbluff1985

gonna do a Holz

young gun superstar round 20 rising star nominee Oleg Markov is for sale

Nige

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on August 05, 2016, 11:07:37 PM
gonna do a Holz

young gun superstar round 20 rising star nominee Oleg Markov is for sale
Please trade him to me, please.  :'(

fanTCfool

I have now officially taken over Quito, all players are on the table for a fair price.
Please PM me freely to inquire, chances are you know the list better than I do  ;D

powersuperkents

I'm officially trade listing Josh Jenkins. Has signed a five-year contract extension which will see him scoring well in the Don Pyke forward line for an extended period of time - if anyone is interested, feel free to contact me  :)

kilbluff1985

i'm rather sick so not going to continue in any trade discussions for few days

if we're discussing a deal remind of the discussion on like Wednesday

fanTCfool

Plenty of coaches keen on Chad Wingard, if you are keen and haven't yet been in contact, I suggest you do so soon as he looks set to find a new home soon.

Nige

Anyone after Marley Williams should chuck us a PM, good starting defender being sold at a decent price!

fanTCfool

Quito Trade Table:

Defenders
Likely to Stay: Simpson
Possible Interest: J. Lonergan, McVeigh, Suckling, Savage, Langdon, Gleeson, Geary, Vlaustin, Yarran, B. Reid
Cheap/Sweetener: J. Thurlow, H. Marsh, D. Gardiner

Midfielders
Likely to Stay: Gibbs, Bird, Mills, Mathieson, Hopper, Dunkley, Hallahan, Barrett, Steele
Possible Interest: S. Mitchell, R. Griffen, B. Goddard, Alex Neal-Bullen, L. Jetta, Polec
Cheap/Sweetener: D. Mountford, C. Ellis, E. Hughes

Rucks
Likely to Stay: Lycett, Roughead, R. O'Brien
Possible Interest: Sandilands, Maric
Cheap/Sweetener: Spencer

Forwards
Likely to Stay: Barlow, Tom J Lynch, M. McGovern
Possible Interest: Wingard, Higgins, J. Cameron, M. White, T. Cloke, L. McBean, N. Wright, R. Burton, L. Weller
Cheap/Sweetener: Dawes, Garner, T. McLean, Joel Smith, D. Lang, C. Pederson

Nige

Dillon Viojo-Rainbow
Jackson Paine
Jake Batchelor
Will Schofield
Jake Neade

Will be delisted unless anyone wants them!

Jay

Am looking for a pick or package of picks for Chris Masten. Although keep in mind he's a 75ave mid (84+ the previous 4 years) and isn't too old, before you think about offering up a 4th round rookie pick :P

Jukes

I'm looking for a decent backman who averages/will average in 2017 between 75 and 90, age doesn't matter. Am willing to pay up with Rookie Draft picks and guys like Richard Douglas, Hawkins, Gregson, Jarrod Garlett, Papley, Dany Pearce, Matt Shaw, Jed Anderson...