Official Trade Thread 2016/17

Started by Jukes, July 25, 2016, 09:23:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T Dog

Quote from: fanTCfool on August 09, 2016, 01:42:56 PM
Quito give: Shane Savage + ND Pick #14 + J. Polec, + C. Ellis
Colorado give: Ed Curnow + ND Pick #39 + A. Tomlinson

First trade for myself since taking over Qutio!

Savage is a loss down back, but I am expecting Callum Mills to fill that void.
Curnow slots in nicely to an ageing midfield, and as T Dog will tell you, he's my boy!
Tomlinson looks likely to be traded from the Giants soon, so I am hopeful he can perform well at a new home.

T Dog to confirm.

T Dog confirms. Savage , Polec and Ellis all have good potential. The ND pick upgrade very handy.
Curnow and his new coach will be like the Eddie and Bux of the Blues.

Jukes

So after talks with Jay and T Dog about the Masten trade (the trade received 4 approval votes and 5 rejection votes), we have decided that removing Rookie Draft #15 from the trade will balance it and make it a fairer trade.

Houston trade: Chris Masten
Colorado trade: NAT Picks 15 and 51

Nige

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on August 09, 2016, 12:00:14 PM
Ducks trade Oleg Markov + Nathan Drummond
Ottawa trade Luke Breust

Breust is a mediocre forward but at least reliable to play each week this trade is similar to others i have done so far
Confirmed.

Breust is reliable, but I'm banking on Oleg and Drummo to cement their spots in the Tiges 22 and reckon they will. Also think they both have scope to be better than Breust going forward and I wanted the youth.

elephants

Haha Nige! I knew you wouldn't be able to resist a slice of Oleg! ;D

fanTCfool

Trade #2 Coming in for Quito!

Quito give: Brendon Goddard
San Francisco give: Josh Smith

How long does Goddard have left? Who knows, he just asked the Bombers for a 4-Year Contract!
Hopeful that Josh Smith can snag D/M status, if not Def only, and is expected to replace McVeigh/Simpson when the time comes.

Jukes to confirm.

Jukes

Quote from: fanTCfool on August 09, 2016, 08:05:35 PM
Trade #2 Coming in for Quito!

Quito give: Brendon Goddard
San Francisco give: Josh Smith

How long does Goddard have left? Who knows, he just asked the Bombers for a 4-Year Contract!
Hopeful that Josh Smith can snag D/M status, if not Def only, and is expected to replace McVeigh/Simpson when the time comes.

Jukes to confirm.

Confirmed, Smith has potential but we want results now and hopefully Goddard can be a best-XVIII guy for 2-3 years for us.

T Dog

Colorado and Panthers exchanging depth.

Colorado give: Dean Kent
Carolina give: Matt Scharenberg.

A Colorado favorite in Schazza geting on board. Carolina after a fwd.

nas

Quote from: T Dog on August 10, 2016, 08:57:08 PM
Colorado and Panthers exchanging depth.

Colorado give: Dean Kent
Carolina give: Matt Scharenberg.

A Colorado favorite in Schazza geting on board. Carolina after a fwd.

Confirm.
Sorry to see Shaz go, but a needed another forward.

Jay

Houston give: Darcy Moore + NAT Draft Picks 15 + 54
Las Vegas: Jack Ziebell + NAT Draft Pick 37

Darcy Moore obviously has huge potential to be a gun forward. However was willing to move him on for a fringe premium mid, and I'm a big Ziebell fan. The picks just balance it out, Las Vegas should be able to find some quality at #15.

SydneyRox

Quote from: Jay on August 11, 2016, 12:20:37 PM
Houston give: Darcy Moore + NAT Draft Picks 15 + 54
Las Vegas: Jack Ziebell + NAT Draft Pick 37

Darcy Moore obviously has huge potential to be a gun forward. However was willing to move him on for a fringe premium mid, and I'm a big Ziebell fan. The picks just balance it out, Las Vegas should be able to find some quality at #15.

Confirm. We have a couple of younger guys who should hopefully replicate Ziebell next year, but looking to the future when Buddy/Tippett/Walker move on, Moore should be firing by then.

fanTCfool

Quito give: Toby McLean
Ottawa give: National Pick #28

Nice and simple one this time.
A 20 year old with potential being exchanged for a National Pick with potential.
Pick 28 should bring in a good player, Dunkley and Clarke were taken around this mark last year.

Nige to confirm.

elephants

Nige hoarding Nat Picks in the 15-30 range. Love his work!

Pkbaldy

Quote from: elephants on August 11, 2016, 06:51:10 PM

Nige gave away his pick haha

elephants

Quote from: Pkbaldy on August 11, 2016, 06:59:20 PM
Quote from: elephants on August 11, 2016, 06:51:10 PM

Nige gave away his pick haha

Been at uni since 6am and won't be leaving until 10pm. Thats what this place will do to ya haha

Nige

Quote from: fanTCfool on August 11, 2016, 06:45:46 PM
Quito give: Toby McLean
Ottawa give: National Pick #28

Nice and simple one this time.
A 20 year old with potential being exchanged for a National Pick with potential.
Pick 28 should bring in a good player, Dunkley and Clarke were taken around this mark last year.

Nige to confirm.
Confirmed.

I reckon this a good price for Toby. I rate him massively and reckon he's gonna have a proper breakout year in 2017!