Official Trade Thread 2016/17

Started by Jukes, July 25, 2016, 09:23:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukes

Quote from: powersuperkents on August 06, 2016, 06:26:07 PM
Santiago Gives: Josh Jenkins
San Francisco Gives: Kade Kolodjashnij

It's sad to see Jenkins go, however Santiago acquire my favourite young defender (also gives the Cockerel's 5 of the GCS' back 6 players).

Jukes to confirm

Confirmed, both these guys are equally very talented, just needing forwards a bit more aha

Jay

Otters give: Marley Williams + NAT Draft Pick #40
Houston give: Paul Puopolo

Pretty simple swap of a forward and defender here of similar value. We think Marley is better than what he has shown this season, and although we rate Puopolo as a really solid starting forward, the extra draft pick was enough to get the deal done.

Nige to confirm.

Nige

Quote from: Jay on August 06, 2016, 10:22:42 PM
Otters give: Marley Williams + NAT Draft Pick #40
Houston give: Paul Puopolo

Pretty simple swap of a forward and defender here of similar value. We think Marley is better than what he has shown this season, and although we rate Puopolo as a really solid starting forward, the extra draft pick was enough to get the deal done.

Nige to confirm.
Confirmed.

Not sure whether Marley's gonna be a part of our future plans and needed a consistent starting forward. Poppy is exactly that and I'm a big fan.

Jukes

San Francisco trade: Cam Guthrie, Allen Christensen, Jonathan Ceglar, and NAT Pick 20
Boston trade: Jack Watts, Sharrod Wellingham, Josh Smith, and Aaron Young

Rivals at it! Give up a couple strong talents and a high pick, but Watts is the next GOAT and we get a few potential nice players

elephants

Quote from: Jukes on August 07, 2016, 12:15:50 AM
San Francisco trade: Cam Guthrie, Allen Christensen, Jonathan Ceglar, and NAT Pick 20
Boston trade: Jack Watts, Sharrod Wellingham, Josh Smith, and Aaron Young

Rivals at it! Give up a couple strong talents and a high pick, but Watts is the next GOAT and we get a few potential nice players

Confirmed.

Giving up Watts was hard. I'm a firm believer in his abilities and especially his SC potency. It'll hurt seeing him destroy for San Fran for the next 5+ years.

Happy with what I got in return though. I'd turn for Guthrie and if Christensen stays fit he can be a lovely contributor under this scoring system. Cegs is more sexy ruck depth and the pick is handy for sussing the next generation!

Nige

Otters give: Pearce Hanley, Billy Hartung + Dylan Buckley
Boston give: Jonathan Ceglar, Ryan Davis + N20

A big part of the reason I struggled to make finals was Big Boy not being able to cut it in the ruck. Ceglar past him and is the better player now and slots in nicely as a potential starter and back up to Nic Nat. Davis should hopefully have M/F in 2017 and N20 slots in to my plans having already got N16 and N18 as well. I reckon I've got the depth and picks to cover losing Hanley and Hartung plus Buckley was gonna be delisted by me.

ele to confirm!

elephants

Quote from: Nige on August 07, 2016, 11:49:46 AM
Otters give: Pearce Hanley, Billy Hartung + Dylan Buckley
Boston give: Jonathan Ceglar, Ryan Davis + N20

A big part of the reason I struggled to make finals was Big Boy not being able to cut it in the ruck. Ceglar past him and is the better player now and slots in nicely as a potential starter and back up to Nic Nat. Davis should hopefully have M/F in 2017 and N20 slots in to my plans having already got N16 and N18 as well. I reckon I've got the depth and picks to cover losing Hanley and Hartung plus Buckley was gonna be delisted by me.

ele to confirm!

Confirmed

In my opinion Hanley has all the attributes to be a better fantasy player than he is, I see him as more than an 80s average mid. Hoping some time in the Boston system can extract his best! Hartung is a solid prospect while I reckon Buckley has what it takes provided he's played in the back half. Cegs and N20 were at Boston for less than 24 hours so there's no emotional attachment there while Davis is much more than the filthy Swan Districts hack he's been described to me as before!

Cheers Nige!

SydneyRox

Anaheim Give : Jack Hombsch + Billie Stretch

Las Vegas Give : Jordan Lewis

Lewis is a gun we are sad to lose, but we are trying to realign our teams age profile and these guys will hopefully ripen nice and quick

kilbluff1985

Quote from: SydneyRox on August 08, 2016, 02:02:14 PM

Anaheim Give : Jack Hombsch + Billie Stretch

Las Vegas Give : Jordan Lewis

Lewis is a gun we are sad to lose, but we are trying to realign our teams age profile and these guys will hopefully ripen nice and quick

#Ducks2017

Jukes

San Francisco trade: Tom Doedee, and NAT Picks 32 and 44
Houston trade: Bradley Hill and NAT Pick 40

Doedee is a decent project player and we give up pick our highest pick left, but Hill should be decent depth, whether at the Hawks or Freo.

Jay

Quote from: Jukes on August 08, 2016, 05:40:50 PM
San Francisco trade: Tom Doedee, and NAT Picks 32 and 44
Houston trade: Bradley Hill and NAT Pick 40

Doedee is a decent project player and we give up pick our highest pick left, but Hill should be decent depth, whether at the Hawks or Freo.
Confirm. I like Doedee and think he will be a good player. Also getting more picks in the draft is handy.

Jay

Houston give: Chris Masten
Colorado give: NAT Pick 15, Rookie Pick 15, NAT Pick 51

Masten is surplus to our needs, and looking to get some fresh talent in through the draft.

TDog to confirm.

T Dog

Quote from: Jay on August 08, 2016, 10:02:04 PM
Houston give: Chris Masten
Colorado give: NAT Pick 15, Rookie Pick 15, NAT Pick 51

Masten is surplus to our needs, and looking to get some fresh talent in through the draft.

TDog to confirm.

Confirm. Bringing in a good depth mid . Have other picks to use.

kilbluff1985

Ducks trade Oleg Markov + Nathan Drummond
Ottawa trade Luke Breust

Breust is a mediocre forward but at least reliable to play each week this trade is similar to others i have done so far

fanTCfool

Quito give: Shane Savage + ND Pick #14 + J. Polec, + C. Ellis
Colorado give: Ed Curnow + ND Pick #39 + A. Tomlinson

First trade for myself since taking over Qutio!

Savage is a loss down back, but I am expecting Callum Mills to fill that void.
Curnow slots in nicely to an ageing midfield, and as T Dog will tell you, he's my boy!
Tomlinson looks likely to be traded from the Giants soon, so I am hopeful he can perform well at a new home.

T Dog to confirm.