British XV Finals - Week 1 Team and OOP Lodgements and Banter Discussion

Started by GoLions, July 25, 2016, 01:19:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Torpedo10

SydneyRox

Rids

Giants as per UF for the make up the rest finals.

Emerg order - Dunkley, Naismith, Francis

Rusty00

Winchester Werewolves

D: Jimmy Bartel, Brad Sheppard, Tom Lonergan, Garrick Ibbotson
M: Robbie Gray (C), Matt Priddis (EVC), Patrick Cripps (VC), Luke Hodge
R: Shaun Hampson
F: Dayne Zorko, Luke Dahlhaus, Dean Kent, Daniel Menzel
I: Sam Gibson, Ryan Clarke

E: James Sicily (F), Liam Dawson (D), Andrew Moore (M), Toby Nankervis (R)

Need Dahl to hit the ground running in his return match!

Torpedo10

As per UF:

EMGs : Grigg, Weits, Cunningham, Vardy

EVC: Bernie Vince

nrich102

Swansea

B: Dan Rich, Dan Talia, Heath Shaw (vc), Kyle Cheney
M: Jordan Lewis (c), Chris Masten, Liam Picken, Touk Miller
R: Danyle Pearce (OOP)
F: Cyril Rioli, Josh Kennedy, Peter Wright, Leigh Montagna
U: Brad Ebert, Koby Stevens

E: Jake Kolodjashnij (B), Isaac Heeney (F), Charlie Cameron (R), Lewis Taylor (M)

Big boy Danyle doing the rucking this week :o

iZander

Quote from: iZander on July 28, 2016, 10:50:51 PM
RUPERT WILLS DEBUTING, ill give him one week in the reserves but no doubt he will demand a starting position soon :P
Been waiting all year for this debut and he didnt disappoint :P Hard inside, 11 tackles :D

GoLions

This season is getting beyond a joke now. Prestia, Riska, Barlow gone for the season. Higgins basically gone for the season, highly doubt he will return before the British GF. Boyd out this week. Then for my depth, Fasolo, Howe, and one could argue Harwood all out. Then Libba gets injured before HT. Then both Cotchin and Shuey put in their 2nd lowest scores of the season. Lecca scores his lowest score of the season. Hanley with one of his lowest for the season.

Meanwhile, the Hurricanes are missing Bob, and I guess Edwards (but Petrie covered with 150 anyway, his 2nd highest score of the season). Granted, it hasn't been their best week, and probably would have won anyway, but still bloody annoying >:(

iZander

Quote from: GoLions on July 31, 2016, 03:28:49 PM
This season is getting beyond a joke now. Prestia, Riska, Barlow gone for the season. Higgins basically gone for the season, highly doubt he will return before the British GF. Boyd out this week. Then for my depth, Fasolo, Howe, and one could argue Harwood all out. Then Libba gets injured before HT. Then both Cotchin and Shuey put in their 2nd lowest scores of the season. Lecca scores his lowest score of the season. Hanley with one of his lowest for the season.

Meanwhile, the Hurricanes are missing Bob, and I guess Edwards (but Petrie covered with 150 anyway, his 2nd highest score of the season). Granted, it hasn't been their best week, and probably would have won anyway, but still bloody annoying >:(

I would not be surprised if this ends up being the Hurricanes worst score of the year, im very lucky this hasnt been a good week for you :/ Have 3 premos score in the 70s for the first time this year and an averagish captain score :/ Not a good signs leading into finals. This will probably knock me out of CL id say :/
And yeah so far this year the Hurricanes have been fortunate with injuries, touch wood lets hope it stays that way :P

And petrie finally moving up ground and getting cheap possessions across half back, could he be a forward premo coming into finals :P

Torpedo10

Kennedy is gunning for the Highest Score of the season I think.

Pretty much dragged Blackpool to the win.

iZander

kilbluff1985

Pkbaldy

Quote from: Torpedo10 on July 31, 2016, 06:17:45 PM

Wasn't even close to the highest for the year.

Rusty00

Quote from: Pkbaldy on July 31, 2016, 09:12:14 PM
Quote from: Torpedo10 on July 31, 2016, 06:17:45 PM

Wasn't even close to the highest for the year.
Wasn't even highest for the round ;)

There were some monster scores from the Swans v Dockers game this week :o

Rusty00

Quote from: iZander on July 31, 2016, 08:20:21 PM
This has got to be the lowest scoring round of the year??
Does seem very low scoring.

Very glad to have the week off next week :)