2016/2017 NFL Fantasy Football League

Started by Mat0369, July 22, 2016, 09:08:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mat0369

Register your interest ladies. We won't be drafting for over a month but we might as well get the discussion started.

PPR league reboot

1. Mat
2. Holz
3. Gandalf
4. Jay
5. PB
6. plumdog millionaire
7. Capper
8. RiOtChEsS
9. R. Girffen
10. Brat Pack

Team Draft League

1. Mat
2. RiOtChEsS

Holz

Im in

My first year of Sc i was terrible ranked 100k

My second year i came 3rd.

Watch out

Gandalf123

Jay

PowerBug

I know what I'm doing now so I'm in :)

nas

Quote from: PowerBug on July 23, 2016, 02:29:30 PM
I know what I'm doing now so I'm in :)

Haha I don't even know what i'm doing in any fantasy leagues.  :P

Mat0369

So list of players so far

1. Mat
2. Holz
3. Gandalf
4. Jay
5. PB
6. plumdog millionaire
7. Capper
8. RiOtChEsS
9. R. Girffen

plumdog millionaire

Capper

if required i will be back.

What did i come last year? 2nd?

RiOtChEsS

Mat0369

Nas I'm checking to see if you were confirming interest or just commenting?

I'm also thinking of running a secondary league this year. It's a different concept and one I played in last year for the first time. I'll double check the exact score settings and roster sizes when I'm on my laptop. The basic idea is we have 10 teams, snake draft of 4 rounds with huge rosters. You draft an NFL team between rounds 1 and 3 and then players from the two remaining teams in the last. You can them add as many players as you want to your roster from those teams for 2 days. Once the 2 days are over it's a normal league for waivers and FA meaning that you can grab anyone. Considering it's only10 teams nominate your interest early.

RiOtChEsS

Yeah im keen on that one too Mat sounds cool

R.Griffen

Played last year with you all and felt I did okay. Can come back if needed

Mat0369

Mat0369

So it is a roster size of 31, 11 starters and 20 on the bench. The starting spots look like this.

QB
RB
RB
WR
WR
TE
Flex
Flex
OP
D/ST
K

The scoring system is like this but can be up for debate, I remember it was a little weird in some aspects but I'm happy to keep it as is.

Our league from last year will be the exact same set up. The only difference will be commish rules on all trades, I will be happy to hear why stuff will be vetoed but my say will be final. I am happy to have 2 'deputy commissioners' that way if I am involved in a trade there is an unbiased party but we can decide that later.