British XV Round 15 (AFL Rd 18) Team and OOP Lodgements and Banter Discussion

Started by GoLions, July 18, 2016, 05:07:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GoLions

I'll look into this tomorrow, but that looks really shifty Torp :P

Nige

GoLions

Also, let's not get into a massive discussion about this. Atm I'm treating it as an honest mistake, but like I said, will look into some stuff tomorrow.

In other news, Badgers are rip after Libba did absolutely nothing and Jack Steven went huge for the Owls :'(

Torpedo10

Quote from: Rids on July 23, 2016, 11:41:26 PM
Quote from: Torpedo10 on July 22, 2016, 05:51:44 PM
EMG: Brodie Smith, BRandon Ellis, Cunningham

EVC: Sloane

That is odd as the above says B. Ellis emerg
If you notice I said I attempted to make the changes around 7 last night, obviously changing the team would've changed these preferences.

You could treat it like Davy a couple of weeks ago and just give me the changes, But right now I've gained points because of the mistakes so I don't mind either way.

nostradamus

Quote from: Torpedo10 on July 24, 2016, 12:13:41 AM

If you notice I said I attempted to make the changes around 7 last night, obviously changing the team would've changed these preferences.

You could treat it like Davy a couple of weeks ago and just give me the changes, But right now I've gained points because of the mistakes so I don't mind either way.

We've had a chat about it this morning Torp and are happy to accept the changes you tried to make on Friday night mate.

If Admin is happy with this, then it's a no-brainer from our point of view.

Torpedo10

Quote from: nostradamus on July 24, 2016, 02:05:29 PM

We've had a chat about it this morning Torp and are happy to accept the changes you tried to make on Friday night mate.

Cheers Nostra. It's much appreciated.

I don't ever check any fantasy stuff on Saturday Arvo, otherwise I would've called it out earlier.

nostradamus

Quote from: Torpedo10 on July 24, 2016, 02:08:57 PM
Quote from: nostradamus on July 24, 2016, 02:05:29 PM

Cheers Nostra. It's much appreciated.

I don't ever check any fantasy stuff on Saturday Arvo, otherwise I would've called it out earlier.

No probs Torp, neither Rids or l have any reason to doubt anything you've said mate.

Just up to the Admins now  8)

iZander

Couple of good wins there for the Hurricanes but not happy with Pittard and Mummy's injuries in the last 10 minutes. Been fearing a mummy injury all year :/ (also Trengove had a shoulder injury and would come into the team if Pittard were to miss :/)

GoLions

Final score adjustments:

Hedgies get another 208 points, with Geary in for McVeigh, and Weller OOP subbing on for Sinclair who played less than 20% TOG
Bunnies +32 with Patton as OOP ruck
Magic +69 with B Smith as OOP ruck
Hurricanes -80, as Lobb would come on, not Petrie, to replace Bird

That should be it! :)

GoLions

GoLions

Rids

Huge cheers to Ringo and GL for the home and away season! Well done lads. We have really enjoyed it and it is a credit to you both on how the comp is run.

Giants go back to back wins to finish season 2016! Great to see the competition levelling up. Should be a very competitive 2017.

All the best to the teams that have made it to the finals.

Spite

Well done GL and Ringo for a great season. Moving to UF was an awesome idea

GoLions

Quote from: Rids on July 25, 2016, 02:27:56 PM
Huge cheers to Ringo and GL for the home and away season! Well done lads. We have really enjoyed it and it is a credit to you both on how the comp is run.

Giants go back to back wins to finish season 2016! Great to see the competition levelling up. Should be a very competitive 2017.

All the best to the teams that have made it to the finals.

Quote from: Spite on July 25, 2016, 11:39:26 PM
Well done GL and Ringo for a great season. Moving to UF was an awesome idea

Cheers fellas, has been a pleasure! ;D