British XV Round 14 (AFL Rd 17) Team and OOP Lodgements and Banter Discussion

Started by GoLions, July 11, 2016, 02:06:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spite

I want to apologise, I have completely forgotten about BXV since the byes.

Hedgies would like to play Mullett for Savage and bring Ben Sinclair to the defender bench.

kilbluff1985

GoLions

@jb: seeing as frawley has already played and would be the one to come in to utilities after shiel goes into mids, I don't think that would be fair.

@spite: mullett will come on to the field to replace savage already. I just missed out on switching out Cooney before lockout (as you can see from my earlier post), so I think things should remain as is, meaning you will get Weller oop I believe. Hopefully this doesn't impact the result, as I know you have been busy.

@kb: you didn't make rocky captain, so I am taking 50 points off your score :P

kilbluff1985

GoLions

kilbluff1985

JBs-Hawks

Quote from: GoLions on July 15, 2016, 02:22:28 AM
@jb: seeing as frawley has already played and would be the one to come in to utilities after shiel goes into mids, I don't think that would be fair.

@spite: mullett will come on to the field to replace savage already. I just missed out on switching out Cooney before lockout (as you can see from my earlier post), so I think things should remain as is, meaning you will get Weller oop I believe. Hopefully this doesn't impact the result, as I know you have been busy.

Thats flowering bullshower i cant get online between teams being named and the first bounce for thursday games i thought we could make changes as long as we didnt loophole

Spite

Yeah JB I work until 7.30pm too so I had no chance during these bloody Thursday night rounds!

GoLions

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on July 15, 2016, 07:43:29 AM

Thats flowering bullshower i cant get online between teams being named and the first bounce for thursday games i thought we could make changes as long as we didnt loophole
If Frawley scored 150 though, would you still be making the change? That's the main reason why I don't think it's fair. Also, we didn't allow kb to swap Merrett in last week, I'm not allowed to swap Cooney out this week, and so this is just being consistent with those other cases. You also could have named your emergency order here, just as you did in CL, and then I would imagine you would have been fine?

Quote from: Spite on July 15, 2016, 07:55:47 AM
Yeah JB I work until 7.30pm too so I had no chance during these bloody Thursday night rounds!
Yeah they're flowering with me too, had stakeholder meetings basically all day and missed Cooney being rested :-\

GoLions

Good news! Apparently Seedsman is a late in for Laird :P

JBs-Hawks

Quote from: GoLions on July 15, 2016, 12:39:52 PM

If Frawley scored 150 though, would you still be making the change? That's the main reason why I don't think it's fair. Also, we didn't allow kb to swap Merrett in last week, I'm not allowed to swap Cooney out this week, and so this is just being consistent with those other cases. You also could have named your emergency order here, just as you did in CL, and then I would imagine you would have been fine?

Yeah they're flowering with me too, had stakeholder meetings basically all day and missed Cooney being rested :-\

Yes i would have still made the change as that is loopholing i just want to get my injured player out for my uninjured one

GoLions

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on July 15, 2016, 12:53:33 PM
Quote from: GoLions on July 15, 2016, 12:39:52 PM

Yes i would have still made the change as that is loopholing i just want to get my injured player out for my uninjured one
If you'd like, I can allow ringo/nrich to make the call, seeing as you are playing them. So either:
- Team remains as is
- Same emergencies as CL (McGlynn, Frawley, Kreuzer)
- Graham in for Daisy

iZander

Quote from: GoLions on July 15, 2016, 12:52:24 PM
Ouch, you know why Laird is out?

GoLions

Quote from: iZander on July 15, 2016, 01:14:54 PM
Hip injury apparently

iZander

Quote from: GoLions on July 15, 2016, 01:15:48 PM
Quote from: iZander on July 15, 2016, 01:14:54 PM
Hip injury apparently
That doesnt sound good, not to worry about the result of this week but i need him for finals!!!!