So, you get the Riska sub rule,

Do I get Bernie Vince sub?

GoLions

Quote from: Torpedo10 on July 09, 2016, 09:31:39 PM
Quote from: GoLions on July 09, 2016, 08:24:34 PM
My call would be no because kb has a playing emergency
So, you get the Riska sub rule,

Do I get Bernie Vince sub?
I'm not watching the game, but if he plays less than 20% of the match then Vince will be subbed off.

Torpedo10

Badgers infighting?

Sir Daniel of Caleb and his Captain Cotch going at it.

Torpedo10

Is there any way to see live scores of players not in your British Team for that particular round? EG. Sutcliffe isn't on my starting 15 or Emergencies, is there any way for me to Look at his score?

iZander

Quote from: Torpedo10 on July 09, 2016, 10:15:15 PM
Is there any way to see live scores of players not in your British Team for that particular round? EG. Sutcliffe isn't on my starting 15 or Emergencies, is there any way for me to Look at his score?
Just click on your team name :P

iZander

Quote from: Torpedo10 on July 09, 2016, 10:15:15 PM
Also its 103 :)

kilbluff1985

kinda funny Dickson and Jones are both doing ok now

the ruling didn't need to be decided by tonight as i asked it on Friday if i was allowed too

just a matter of if Ringo says it's allowed

iZander

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on July 09, 2016, 10:32:10 PM
kinda funny Dickson and Jones are both doing ok now

the ruling didn't need to be decided by tonight as i asked it on Friday if i was allowed too

just a matter of if Ringo says it's allowed
both doing equally good :P

I think the decision is better made before we know the scores :P for obvious reasons :D

On a side note, i think the Hurricanes might be creeping towards their first loss this week :(

Torpedo10

Yikes.

Harbrow decided this week was the one to score decent.  ::)

Torpedo10

Quote from: GoLions on July 08, 2016, 04:13:34 PM
Apparently Ringo flew out today. If I am allowed to adjust my team, then I assume I miss out on Howe's score, and it will be exact same as Champs League:

DEF: Matthew Boyd, Shannon Hurn, Jarrod Harbrow, Billy Stretch
MID: Luke Shuey, Trent Cotchin (C), Tom Liberatore, Dion Prestia (VC)
RUCK: Tom Nicholls
FWD: Tom J Lynch (EVC), Sir Daniel of Caleb, Adam Cooney, Mark LeCras
UTIL: Michael Rischitelli, Pearce Hanley

EMG: Nick Dal Santo, Alex Fasolo, Sam Butler, Tom Papley
1634 + Hurn + Shuey + Lecras + Cooney

V

1210 + Smith + Gwilt + Weitering + Gaff + Sloane (C)

Basically, we need Sloaney to go nuts.

Ringo

Finally got some internet access in Prague and very flakey as well. So can relate to Daves experiences.,

I hate Thursday night  lock outs but remember we voted that as the best alternative we had in UF, We can review at end of season for next year now that we now that we can adjust teams.

Regarding Daves team happy for the late one as it is not if he is trying to gain an unfair advantage.

Regarding Breakers team we have an incident and it is one that I had not thought off when going through the change. We voted for the 20% TOG rule. Well to use Breakers as an example thisweek Brad Ebert was concussed very early and named in the mids. How does the replacement work in UF my mid emergency replaces him but the question is I had 2 mids named as utilities so does our normal rule apply one is promoted and first named emergency comes in.  Will leave decision to GL to sort out as I will be very intermittent due to flakey internet.

GoLions

I had to make a change exactly like that for the Owls I believe when Swallow was concussed or injured. Utilities cover before emergencies, which UF doesn't seem to do so we can just manually adjust the score if necessary.

Also the emergency order in UF can screw up who covers who, which is why it's important to post your emergency order here! Otherwise defenders will always be covering any outs in the midfield as well basically.

GoLions

In other news, how about Hunt, Oleg and Castagna?! If only I had a few more injuries and was forced to field them :P

Torpedo10

I'm gutted now.

Nicky Dal being out means that if Dave had stuck with his original team, by the rules, we would have the matchup in the bag.

As it stands, Hurn, Lecca, Shuey and Cooney are going to chase a score between 300-400 points.

GoLions

Quote from: Torpedo10 on July 10, 2016, 03:33:19 PM
I'm gutted now.

Nicky Dal being out means that if Dave had stuck with his original team, by the rules, we would have the matchup in the bag.

As it stands, Hurn, Lecca, Shuey and Cooney are going to chase a score between 300-400 points.
FWIW Torpy, I'm currently up by 3 points with my original team, with Cooney and Gwilt in play (obviously Cooney for me, Gwilt for you)