British XV Round 13 (AFL Rd 16) Team and OOP Lodgements and Banter Discussion

Started by Ringo, July 05, 2016, 11:56:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GoLions

Apparently Ringo flew out today. If I am allowed to adjust my team, then I assume I miss out on Howe's score, and it will be exact same as Champs League:

DEF: Matthew Boyd, Shannon Hurn, Jarrod Harbrow, Billy Stretch
MID: Luke Shuey, Trent Cotchin (C), Tom Liberatore, Dion Prestia (VC)
RUCK: Tom Nicholls
FWD: Tom J Lynch (EVC), Sir Daniel of Caleb, Adam Cooney, Mark LeCras
UTIL: Michael Rischitelli, Pearce Hanley

EMG: Nick Dal Santo, Alex Fasolo, Sam Butler, Tom Papley

Rusty00

Aren't you acting Admin in Ringo's absence? You can do whatever you want ;)

In all seriousness though I can't see an issue with it given you're not gaining any advantage by missing the last night's deadline.

kilbluff1985

GoLions

Quote from: Rusty00 on July 08, 2016, 05:12:32 PM

In all seriousness though I can't see an issue with it given you're not gaining any advantage by missing the last night's deadline.
Haha, I didn't wanna make the decision in case people weren't happy with it :P

I'll wait for Ringo to make a decision, so if he says no then will just take score from UF, if he says it's ok then we can adjust the scores.

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on July 08, 2016, 06:02:45 PM
can i take out J Merrett since he out or nah?
Again, I'll leave that to Ringo. I will say though that I really dislike the Thursday full lockouts, and I'd like to push for a partial lockout next season where captains have to be named to (hopefully) prevent loopholing. Although I am also for loopholing (but assume majority would be against it) :P

iZander

Quote from: GoLions on July 08, 2016, 06:11:17 PM
Quote from: Rusty00 on July 08, 2016, 05:12:32 PM

Haha, I didn't wanna make the decision in case people weren't happy with it :P

I'll wait for Ringo to make a decision, so if he says no then will just take score from UF, if he says it's ok then we can adjust the scores.

Again, I'll leave that to Ringo. I will say though that I really dislike the Thursday full lockouts, and I'd like to push for a partial lockout next season where captains have to be named to (hopefully) prevent loopholing. Although I am also for loopholing (but assume majority would be against it) :P
PLEASE NO LOOPHOLING :( we get 4 emergencies so personally dont have a problem :P

kilbluff1985

i'm not that fussed i just forgot the rules

if i can i want Matt Jones in for J Merrett

iZander

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on July 08, 2016, 06:54:19 PM

Personally not too fussed but i would of thought if you preferred Jones, he would be the emergency and it wouldn't matter :) (havnt actually looked but assuming he is not) haha :D

kilbluff1985

Quote from: iZander on July 08, 2016, 06:56:53 PM

Personally not too fussed but i would of thought if you preferred Jones, he would be the emergency and it wouldn't matter :) (havnt actually looked but assuming he is not) haha :D

well Dickson and Jones are pretty 50/50 but i prefer Jones as he isnt KPP just think he is the safer option scoring wise

Dickson is just permanent emerg cause of JS

iZander

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on July 08, 2016, 07:02:06 PM
Quote from: iZander on July 08, 2016, 06:56:53 PM

well Dickson and Jones are pretty 50/50 but i prefer Jones as he isnt KPP just think he is the safer option scoring wise

Dickson is just permanent emerg cause of JS
Fair enough mate, i dont mind too much, up to Ringo/Golions :D

Very worried about this week, Rocky vs gold coast, Zerret vs Saints without Zaha and Hall vs Brissy....thats 1000 points right there potentially :P

Torpedo10

You've gotta stick with the team you have Dave.

Otherwise I wouldn't have had Schulz playing, am I making excuses?

GoLions

Quote from: Torpedo10 on July 08, 2016, 10:13:51 PM

I was away for just over a week with no internet, but if you really care that much then I'm more than happy to take Howe's score instead of Stretch or Harbrow.

Torpedo10

Quote from: GoLions on July 08, 2016, 10:30:51 PM

I was away for just over a week with no internet, but if you really care that much then I'm more than happy to take Howe's score instead of Stretch or Harbrow.
Im looking more at that donut you have with your current squad.  ;)

I don't mind, I was joking  :P

GoLions

Quote from: Torpedo10 on July 08, 2016, 10:43:26 PM
Quote from: GoLions on July 08, 2016, 10:30:51 PM

Im looking more at that donut you have with your current squad.  ;)

I don't mind, I was joking  :P
Haha, Hanley OOP could score anything between 50 and 110 points as well, so there's no guarantee that I'd be better or worse off with my current team :P (I assume I get Hanley oop with current lineup)

iZander

[/quote]

Whats happening here? Needs to be confirmed before tonight's game or i assume it stays as is?

GoLions