Pilgrimage for the XV Teams

Started by Hellopplz, July 04, 2016, 09:52:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hellopplz

As people know, I am the Coach of the Iceland Polar Bears and Co-Coach of the Parisian Nice Lyon Reindeers in the European and Worlds XV comps.

It has occurred to me that I need to become more connected with the roots of my teams, where we come from, who we are deep down. So this time next year I will make a pilgrimage across Europe and visit the Majestic Iceland and Mighty France homelands. It will be a team bonding trip to bring the players back to their roots and spark them for the second half of next season.

We will become one with the Icelandic culture and view the native whales of the country, seeing as the once almighty Polar Bears are now extinct from the lands. We may also run into some Reindeers, showing the connection between the teams from the very beginning of the XV existence.

As for France. I will travel across the land, searching far and wide. For each Reindeer to understand, the power that's inside.

tl;dr: I might be going Europe next year if I can save enough, and Iceland and France may come up (France due to train connecting Italy and Spain, and Iceland because it is that damn awesome).

Ringo

Unfortunately my trip this month does not allow me to rev up the London Royals or the Swansea Breakers :( :(

Purple 77

Lol HP, sounds awesome!  :D 8)

Ringo

I could give your Berlin Brewers a kick next week Purps will be in Berlin from Next Monday to Wednesday

Purple 77

Quote from: Ringo on July 05, 2016, 02:01:38 PM
I could give your Berlin Brewers a kick next week Purps will be in Berlin from Next Monday to Wednesday

That would be a great help Ringo haha, thanks!

Also sounds awesome!

Hellopplz

Quote from: Ringo on July 05, 2016, 10:06:16 AM
Unfortunately my trip this month does not allow me to rev up the London Royals or the Swansea Breakers :( :(
Unlucky :(. Sounds like you'll be scouting your opponents soon enough though ;). Sounds great Ringo :D. Which parts are you visiting?

Indeed! Iceland was like #1/#2 on our lists so is a must. France not so much but it's right next to Italy (the other choice the missus wants to go) so seems could come to fruition ;D.

Ringo

Quote from: Hellopplz on July 05, 2016, 07:41:28 PM
Quote from: Ringo on July 05, 2016, 10:06:16 AM
Unlucky :(. Sounds like you'll be scouting your opponents soon enough though ;). Sounds great Ringo :D. Which parts are you visiting?

Indeed! Iceland was like #1/#2 on our lists so is a must. France not so much but it's right next to Italy (the other choice the missus wants to go) so seems could come to fruition ;D.
10 day tour visiting Prague, Berlin, Krakow and Warsaw followed by a 15 day river cruise from Budapest to Amsterdam. 5 days in Singapore on way home.

Hellopplz

That sounds great Ringo! Get to visit several of the big cities and heard great things about most of those 8). Going to be a big month ahead with all those tours/cruises! Enjoy and stay safe!