Blues blues blues 2016

Started by Blues Blues Blues, July 04, 2016, 09:23:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blues Blues Blues

Need a bit of help on final 10 trades from FF community!

Shaw, Docherty, Simpson, Rance, Laird, DBJ (Collins, Lee)
GAJ, danger, Jelwood, Rocky, Gray, Titchell, Cripps, Libba (Davis, Trengove, Phillips)
Goldy, Gawn (Grimley)
Dusty, Montagna, Buddy, Wells, Hall, Kerridge (Petracca, Menadue)

Definite Upgrades
- DBJ and Kerridge

Possible Upgrades
- Libba, Wells, Cripps

Upgrade targets:
DBJ to ?
Kerridge to Dahlhaus (when he is back)
Libba/Cripps to Pendles

Only $24k left with 10 trades.

Thoughts??

HappyDEZ

Menadue to SOD (Son of Dad from Seinfeld - The Lopper) & DBJ to McVeigh, JJ or Jimmy maybe? Or if you would rather Boyd you would have to trade Petracca instead. Personally I would rather keep Petracca as bench cover.

Blues Blues Blues

Quote from: HappyDEZ on July 05, 2016, 12:07:15 PM
Menadue to SOD (Son of Dad from Seinfeld - The Lopper) & DBJ to McVeigh, JJ or Jimmy maybe? Or if you would rather Boyd you would have to trade Petracca instead. Personally I would rather keep Petracca as bench cover.

Cheers Happy. I've currently traded Kerridge (BE of 115) to SOSOS and DBJ to JJ (still tossing between him and McVeigh)

Leaves me with completed back line and $195k for next week and possibly a Libba/Cripps to Pendles.

Blues Blues Blues

Hi all,

Down to 6 trades, with $143k for final upgrades.

Team is:
Shaw, Docherty, Simpson, Laird, Rance, DBJ (Collins, Lee)
Danger, Pendles, Selwood, Rocky, Parker, Gray, Titchell, LIBBA (Davis, Trengove, Phillips)
Goldy, Gawn (Grimley)
Martin, Montagna, Buddy, Wells, Nroo, Hall (Menadue, Silvagni)

Trades I'm thinking:
1. Libba to Bont/Sloane
2. Menadue to Naismith (cash grab plus ruck cover linkage with Grimley)

Leaves $188k and next week I can then upgrade DBJ to a $500k defender to finish team, leaving 3 trades.

Any feedback welcome!!

HappyDEZ

Hannebery & Zorko worth considering at $525K & $518K? Mind you I got Hannebery @ $526 (from memory) last week & he let me down badly. Anyway, Good Luck.

_wato

Quote from: HappyDEZ on July 19, 2016, 01:24:04 PM
Hannebery & Zorko worth considering at $525K & $518K? Mind you I got Hannebery @ $526 (from memory) last week & he let me down badly. Anyway, Good Luck.

Hanners first time under 70 in his past 37 games.

Very very rare from him. He'll bounce back.

Blues Blues Blues

Down to 4 trades and $188k.

Shaw, Docherty, Simpson, Laird, Rance, DBJ (Collins, Lee)
Danger, Pendles, Jelwood, Bont, Parker, Rocky, Gray, Titchell (Davis, Phillips, Trengove)
Gawn, Goldy (Grimley)
Martin, Montagna, Buddy, Wells, Nroo, Hall (Naismith, Silvagni)

Need to upgrade DBJ and Hall

Thinking:
1. Hall to Zorko/DBJ to JJ
2. Hall to Merret only (field DBJ or Collins) and save 3 trades. Merret should score 20 points more than Zorko, and I'm not sure if JJ will score 20 more than Collins

Any feedback or other advice welcomed!

GoLions

What are you expecting Zorko and Zerrett to avg? I can't see Zerrett outscoring Zorko by 20ppg...

Blues Blues Blues

Quote from: GoLions on July 25, 2016, 11:11:14 PM
What are you expecting Zorko and Zerrett to avg? I can't see Zerrett outscoring Zorko by 20ppg...

I was seeing Zorko at 100-110, and Merret at 120-130. Maybe I'm over calling Zerret but he just keeps racking up the ball. I've stayed away all season thinking he was going to drop off, but the mother flowerer just keeps on getting huge scores

GoLions

Quote from: Blues Blues Blues on July 26, 2016, 11:45:45 AM

I was seeing Zorko at 100-110, and Merret at 120-130. Maybe I'm over calling Zerret but he just keeps racking up the ball. I've stayed away all season thinking he was going to drop off, but the mother flowerer just keeps on getting huge scores
Haha, I think you may be expecting a bit too much :P
Remember, Zorko is still averaging more than him ;)

Zerrett's last 5: Crows, Cats, Suns, Dogs, Blues
Zorko's last 5: Port, Crows, Blues, Cats, Saints

Zorko with the slightly easier draw imo, but basically negligible. I'd save the 70k.

Blues Blues Blues

Quote from: GoLions on July 26, 2016, 11:58:58 AM
Quote from: Blues Blues Blues on July 26, 2016, 11:45:45 AM

Haha, I think you may be expecting a bit too much :P
Remember, Zorko is still averaging more than him ;)

Zerrett's last 5: Crows, Cats, Suns, Dogs, Blues
Zorko's last 5: Port, Crows, Blues, Cats, Saints

Zorko with the slightly easier draw imo, but basically negligible. I'd save the 70k.

Cheers mate - appreciate the feedback

Blues Blues Blues

Made my finals but missed top 4 - as such playing cut throat final against my old nemesis in cash league!

3 trades left and $27.9k.

Shaw, Docherty, Simpson, Laird, Rance, Bartel (Collins, Lee)
Danger, Pendles, Rocky, Bont, Jelwood, Gray, Parker, Titchell (Davis, Trengove, Phillips)
Goldy, Gawn (Grimley)
Martin, Wells, Nroo, Montagna, Buddy, HALL (Naismith, Silvagni)

Thinking Hall to Dahl to finish my forwards.

Also tempted to trade Titchell to Hanners! My opponent has him, and he scares me! But I think it could be a waste of a trade. I'm still kicking myself for trading out Cripps 3 weeks ago, he's hit a purple patch!

Any thoughts appreciated!!

HappyDEZ

Seems straight forward. Hall to Dahl. Touch wood on Titch. Hope you progress with 2 trades.