Main Menu

Tom Rockliff

Started by Ringo, June 28, 2016, 09:54:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

strikes91

Tom has well and truly earned a big fat contract.

RaisyDaisy

Article in HS saying Adelaide will be going hard for Rocky, and they reckon Brisbane will let him go as the preference would be to get another first rounder, whilst Rocky helps Sloane etc

Ringo

Think he has had a change of Heart this year and wants to stay. Think Brisbane will match as they still need the experience to assist young guys coming up. But who knows funnier things have happened.

Crows seeking a replacement for Thompson but think the Crouch Boys are performing reasonably.

RaisyDaisy

Makes sense for Rocky to leave though

He will never win a flag with Brisbane, and Brisbane would get another 1st rounder

Win win for both

GoLions

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on June 29, 2017, 03:03:39 PM
Makes sense for Rocky to leave though

He will never win a flag with Brisbane, and Brisbane would get another 1st rounder

Win win for both
If he wants to leave, then yeah. But I don't see us trying to push him out if that isn't the case. From what he has shown this year, he is still 100% committed to the club and has been one of our best basically every week.

Gigantor

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on June 29, 2017, 10:41:09 AM
Article in HS saying Adelaide will be going hard for Rocky, and they reckon Brisbane will let him go as the preference would be to get another first rounder, whilst Rocky helps Sloane etc

So Gibbs to Port then?

Holz

geez if you have a fit Rocky and B.Crouch helping out Sloane and M.Crouch thats a killer midfield to go with a great forward line.

TomK

I wouldn't trust anything written by Rucci, doesn't mean I can't dream though :P

Grazz

Quote from: TomK on June 29, 2017, 04:07:59 PM
I wouldn't trust anything written by Rucci, doesn't mean I can't dream though :P

JBs-Hawks

Quote from: Holz on June 29, 2017, 03:18:52 PM
geez if you have a fit Rocky and B.Crouch helping out Sloane and M.Crouch thats a killer midfield to go with a great forward line.

A pretty one paced midfield