Previous topic - Next topic

Ziplock

B: Haynes
M: Ward, Kelly
F: Honeychurch
U: Ziebell, Hunter

E: Bugg  (B), Watts (F), Gaff (M)

Giving Honeychurch a chance to show what he's made of :P

I honestly think the format (for future reference), could be expanded slightly... you could probs get away with 2 on every line (and 3 mids)

Holz

Quote from: Ziplock on June 17, 2016, 01:22:43 PM

I honestly think the format (for future reference), could be expanded slightly... you could probs get away with 2 on every line (and 3 mids)

agree the Euro is very strong. we will look at it next year.

Rids

I know we said we wouldnt partake but have to log on anyways for AXV which play thru the byes sadly.

Russia...

B: Enright
M: R.Gray Zorko
F: Greene
Int: Montagna Griffen

Emerg: Burgoyne (d) Bontempelli (m) Motlop (f)

***edited

LaHug

Bison:

Suckling

Rockliff, Mitchell

Darling

Kelly, Weller

Cripps, Hutchings, O'Shea

Nige

Quote from: Holz on June 17, 2016, 01:25:27 PM
Quote from: Ziplock on June 17, 2016, 01:22:43 PM

agree the Euro is very strong. we will look at it next year.
Yeah, I was tempted. Just thought we'll trial it this year and see how we go.

nrich102

Serbia

Shaw
Parker, Viney
Barlow
Boyd, Goddard

Ziplock

Hellopplz

Think Holz is going to set that up, North vs South btw.

Maybe for next week and the last bye week.

Holz

Quote from: Hellopplz on June 17, 2016, 10:17:03 PM
Think Holz is going to set that up, North vs South btw.

Maybe for next week and the last bye week.

Yes to both.

Nige

Only teams to not enter were Belgium and Macedonia, good to see such a great response.  8)

LF

Def: J.McGovern 58
Mids: Hartlett 53,Wallis 66
Fwd: Wells 98
U: Blakely 77,S.Gray 75
E: Mills,Sheppard,Kent

Hellopplz

548! Good outing from my starters but bench let me down with Tyson scoring 53.

Nige

All scores for R13 are done, you can go to the Round Scores and Tally sheet to see how you did.

Hopefully made it easy for everyone to read the scores by having two tables. The first one has each team in their own row and their scores for each round added together in the final column. The second table is the weekly 'leaderboard'. This is one is sorted though, so at the moment Greece are leading, Sweden are last of the teams who actually played last week and Belgium and Macedonia are sitting at the bottom on zero because they didn't participate.

Atto

Quote from: Nige on June 21, 2016, 11:47:02 AM
All scores for R13 are done, you can go to the Round Scores and Tally sheet to see how you did.

Hopefully made it easy for everyone to read the scores by having two tables. The first one has each team in their own row and their scores for each round added together in the final column. The second table is the weekly 'leaderboard'. This is one is sorted though, so at the moment Greece are leading, Sweden are last of the teams who actually played last week and Belgium and Macedonia are sitting at the bottom on zero because they didn't participate.

Of course we were! :P I fielded a very inexperienced side though. 2 in their first season. 2 players between 50-100 games and two 100+ gamers. The rebuild is real.

Nige

Before I forget...

If you're playing Crows or Roos, remember to put them in before tonight's game. Players from the other 10 teams will be locked at the bounce on Friday as per usual.

The same applies for next week as well.  :)