FIFA 17

Started by PowerBug, June 14, 2016, 07:07:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

R.Griffen

Quote from: DazBurg on December 17, 2016, 10:57:32 PM
Quote from: PowerBug on December 17, 2016, 09:38:50 PM
Got this yesterday for $59 at JB Hi-Fi (I know, I was in disbelief as well at that price!). The Journey is EPIC like I thought it would be. Slowly getting my head around playing FIFA again as it's been a few months.

I'm a fan of the free kick and penalty changes, makes set pieces a lot more interesting and engaging. Still working out how to use the strength button (L2) properly, atm I find myself being pushed off the ball too easily.
yeah it is pretty good

loved the journey too and will build into coming years titles
Journey was crap imo over sold it so much for just 1 season

DazBurg

Quote from: R.Griffen on December 17, 2016, 11:09:42 PM
Quote from: DazBurg on December 17, 2016, 10:57:32 PM
Quote from: PowerBug on December 17, 2016, 09:38:50 PM
Got this yesterday for $59 at JB Hi-Fi (I know, I was in disbelief as well at that price!). The Journey is EPIC like I thought it would be. Slowly getting my head around playing FIFA again as it's been a few months.

I'm a fan of the free kick and penalty changes, makes set pieces a lot more interesting and engaging. Still working out how to use the strength button (L2) properly, atm I find myself being pushed off the ball too easily.
yeah it is pretty good

loved the journey too and will build into coming years titles
Journey was crap imo over sold it so much for just 1 season

i was devastated when it ended wanted it to go longer but yuo can see it will go into the next game i assume

PowerBug

Quote from: DazBurg on December 17, 2016, 11:12:48 PM
i was devastated when it ended wanted it to go longer but yuo can see it will go into the next game i assume
Oh it has to, if it says it wants you to upload your progress then in FIFA 18 you'll be continuing from the same position :)

Manager Career Mode looks to have a few new improvements which is cool (The whole which objectives are more important bit). Player Career Mode is the exact same (You're either starting or not in the squad at all) so nothing brilliant there.

nrich102

42GB download. Strewth

DazBurg

Quote from: PowerBug on December 23, 2016, 02:26:31 PM
Quote from: DazBurg on December 17, 2016, 11:12:48 PM
Oh it has to, if it says it wants you to upload your progress then in FIFA 18 you'll be continuing from the same position :)

Manager Career Mode looks to have a few new improvements which is cool (The whole which objectives are more important bit). Player Career Mode is the exact same (You're either starting or not in the squad at all) so nothing brilliant there.
mine keeps telling me it failed to upload :(