Round 13 Thread (AFL Rounds 13 AND 14)

Started by Jukes, June 14, 2016, 01:27:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukes

Quote from: Pkbaldy on June 18, 2016, 12:14:14 PM
Yeah my bad. Had a migraine all day so I went to bed straight after work.

Bad luck man, I know how showerty migraines can be.

Luckily for you you only have 9 guys locked out of your XVIII and emergencies, so can still move a lot of your team around it you like and change your captain if need be.

Pkbaldy

Can I just have C and EVC changed. So from Cripps to Sidey. Thanks.

kilbluff1985

Jukes

Score update from my games:

Chicago 1425/15 with T.T. Lynch, Kerridge, Rischitelli, HGA (currently 49) and sub (currently 49 -> 84) to play
New Brooklyn 771/9 with Talia, Sidebottom (c), Newnes, Cripps, Jacobs, D. Thomas, Acres, Weller, M. Crouch, and sub (currently 36 -> Membrey)
Still a long way to go in this one and anything can happen, but you'd back Chicago to get the job done from here.

Santiago 976/10 with Malceski, May, Astbury, Ablett (vc), Armitage, Jenkins, C. Cameron, Dunstan, HGA (currently 34) and sub (currently 34 -> 87) to play
Quito 1137/12 with Simpson (vc), Savage, B. Reid, Gibbs (c), T.J. Lynch, Vlastuin, and sub (currently 41 -> 89)
The travelling Quito with a slight advantage based on Barlow's huge effort.

Ottawa 846/12 with M. Williams, Treloar, Prestia, Grigg (c), Dixon, S. Lloyd, HGA (currently 30) and sub (currently 30 -> Griffiths) to play
Las Vegas 1513/16 with T. Walker, De Goey, and sub (currently 51 -> 73)
Ottawa are really having a mare of a week, and will most likely give the Sinners another win to add to their collection.

And I'm not officially doing my game but I always do my team's score so I know how I'm doing:
Houston 788/10 with Rance, Roberton, Sloane (c), Crisp, B. Ellis, Kruezer, J. Riewoldt, Henderson, HGA (currently 36) and sub (currently 36 -> Weitering)
San Francisco 1245/12 with J. Steven, Deledio (vc), Montanga, Betts, Douglas, K. Kolodjashnij, and sub (Honeychuch 45, not currently required)
SF should get up unless Houston really get a move on.

Nige

So filthy.  >:(

Will try to do updates for the other games tomorrow or Tuesday. Got an exam tomorrow though so it kinda just depends how I'm feeling when I get back from it.

Nige

Boston 1102/11 with Laird, Howe, Pendlebury (c), Cotchin, Riewoldt, Wright, Ross, HGA (currently 68) and sub (currently 68 -> Martin)
Anaheim 1399/12 with Seedsman, Greenwood, Smith, Rosa, Nicholls, Brooksby and sub (Stretch 42, currently not required)
Fairly even game right now, a lot could hinge on captain Pendles for Boston who have the better scores to come. Could even come down to HGA.

Carolina 1062/12 with Docherty, Brown, Edwards, Grundy, Martin, Atkins, HGA (currently 12) and sub (currently 12 -> 59)
Colorado 1104/12 with Tuohy, Harbrow, Thompson, Hickey, Everitt, Curnow and sub (currently 30 -> 53)
Colorado with the edge at the moment, especially with the poor HGA from Carolina. Still could go either way though, hopefully Colorado don't rue omitting Tarrant.

T Dog

Quote from: Nige on June 21, 2016, 12:24:59 PM

Carolina 1062/12 with Docherty, Brown, Edwards, Grundy, Martin, Atkins, HGA (currently 12) and sub (currently 12 -> 59)
Colorado 1104/12 with Tuohy, Harbrow, Thompson, Hickey, Everitt, Curnow and sub (currently 30 -> 53)
Colorado with the edge at the moment, especially with the poor HGA from Carolina. Still could go either way though, hopefully Colorado don't rue omitting Tarrant.

We don't loophole in Americas do we?

Nige

Not sure actually, Jukes might have to confirm that.

Jukes

We have a partial lockout so yes you have the ability to do that if you're that desperate aha

T Dog

Quote from: Jukes on June 21, 2016, 05:14:36 PM
We have a partial lockout so yes you have the ability to do that if you're that desperate aha

feels like cheating and not in the spirit ...so nah.   :)

kilbluff1985

Quote from: T Dog on June 21, 2016, 08:44:06 PM

yet u loophole in SC everyweek?

T Dog

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on June 22, 2016, 11:21:36 AM
Quote from: T Dog on June 21, 2016, 08:44:06 PM

yet u loophole in SC everyweek?

Yeah...lol...but not in Americas.

Pkbaldy

Quote from: Jukes on June 17, 2016, 08:49:08 PM
Players representing North Melbourne, Hawthorn, Brisbane, West Cost, Fremantle, Port Adelaide, Western Bulldogs, Geelong, Sydney, Melbourne, Essendon, and GWS are now LOCKED.

So don't even think about moving them around!

Also, New Brooklyn didn't name a team. Their side is:
DEF: Nathan Wilson, Lee Spurr, Daniel Talia, James Frawley
MID: Steele Sidebottom (EVC), Tom Liberatore, Jack Newnes, Patrick Cripps (C), Mark Blicavs, Lewis Taylor
RUCK: Sam Jacobs
FWD: Jack Gunston (VC), Daisy Thomas, Jamie Cripps, Ben Brown
UTIL: Blake Acres, Maverick Weller, Matt Crouch
EMG: Jake Lever (D), Jack Sinclair (M), Dan Currie (R), Tim Membrey (F) (SUB)
Bold indicating locked

Swapping Blake Acres for Brad Crouch. Thanks.

Jukes

Quote from: Jukes on June 16, 2016, 07:48:03 PM
D: H. Shaw (c), Z. Williams, J. Pittard, SD Thompson
M: S. Coniglio (evc), J. Steven, K. Jack, J. Viney, C. Guthrie, O. Wines
R: S. Martin
F: B. Deledio, L. Montagna, T. Hawkins, E. Betts
U: R. Douglas, M. Leuenberger, M. Chol (vc)

Emg: D. Pearce, O. McDonald, R. Harwood, M. Honeychurch (sub)

KKolo out so I might as well loophole/cheathole in Oscar Mac's 79 and take Conigs' 111 as VC.

kilbluff1985

Just taking Butler's score for Seedsman