Main Menu

Christian Petracca Rd 9 Rising Star

Started by Purple 77, May 23, 2016, 10:18:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Purple 77

Big Mac

Wish he could've converted a few of those shots  :P

Also, is there still no confirmation on why his goal was overturned? Commentators said if they got conclusive evidence they would show it but they never did

If that happened during Hawks vs Sydney on Friday night there would have been uproar

Grazz

GoLions

Quote from: Big  Mac on May 24, 2016, 12:55:58 AM

Also, is there still no confirmation on why his goal was overturned? Commentators said if they got conclusive evidence they would show it but they never did

If that happened during Hawks vs Sydney on Friday night there would have been uproar
Yeah I still don't know what happened there haha. Was at gf's place watching the game and when it happened I was like "piss off, that just cost me about 10 points in SC!" hahaha

Ringo

Quote from: GoLions on May 24, 2016, 01:27:03 AM
Quote from: Big  Mac on May 24, 2016, 12:55:58 AM

Yeah I still don't know what happened there haha. Was at gf's place watching the game and when it happened I was like "piss off, that just cost me about 10 points in SC!" hahaha
As usual for Channel 7 went to an add break after the goal was initially awarded,  As they do they review all goals before bounce and in their wisdom decided Zorko touched the ball and awarded a behind.  As you know I am a Brisbane supporter and when they showed it the once could not see enough evidence to overturn.  Would have expected to see at least fingers bend backwards but did not. To be fair though other angles may have shown it but imo on that view definitely not enough.

Bill Manspeaker

for me it was pretty clearly touched, from memory Zorko's pinky moved just a little bit