Damnit Sammy had you pencilled in for 250 tonight

Ringo

Breakers Team

Def: Smith, Rich, Talia, Shaw (C)
Mid: Acres, Lewis (EVC), Ebert, Picken
Ruck: Martin
Fwds: Rioli, Montagna, Kennedy, Henderson
Util: Pearce, Blair

Emerg: Masten, Heeney, Andrews. Taberner (OOP Ruck)

kilbluff1985

Purple 77

Just wandered over here to see how much clearer the Hurricanes premiership is.

Awesome stuff with the write-ups GL! They sure do take time, and even I liked reading them as a (somewhat) outsider  :)

Quote from: GoLions on May 02, 2016, 03:09:17 PM
Badgers vs Hurricanes - Ugh. I'm not looking forward to this match. At this point in time, I'd have the Hurricanes as clear favourites for the premiership. They had only two scores under 137 last week. What even is that. Meanwhile, the Badgers had 5 scores under 100, in what was one of their poorer displays this season. Their defence seems to be a real worry, and an area they'll be hoping to improve over the off-season. Add to this the loss of Vice-Captain Trent Cotchin with a fractured cheekbone, and still missing #1 ruck Tom Nicholls, Michael Rischitelli, and Sir Daniel of Caleb, this should be a comfortable win for the Hurricanes. The only thing that could keep this close is rumours of Laird and Armitage missing, but I can't see it making much of a difference.

Well, obviously.

If your the badgers... tell me, what are you badging? Lay over and submit and let the Hurricanes stay on course for the inevitable flag ;)

Hastings "Premiership A Sure Thing" Hurricanes for the win!

GoLions

Quote from: Purple 77 on May 06, 2016, 11:36:14 PM
Just wandered over here to see how much clearer the Hurricanes premiership is.

Awesome stuff with the write-ups GL! They sure do take time, and even I liked reading them as a (somewhat) outsider  :)

Quote from: GoLions on May 02, 2016, 03:09:17 PM
Badgers vs Hurricanes - Ugh. I'm not looking forward to this match. At this point in time, I'd have the Hurricanes as clear favourites for the premiership. They had only two scores under 137 last week. What even is that. Meanwhile, the Badgers had 5 scores under 100, in what was one of their poorer displays this season. Their defence seems to be a real worry, and an area they'll be hoping to improve over the off-season. Add to this the loss of Vice-Captain Trent Cotchin with a fractured cheekbone, and still missing #1 ruck Tom Nicholls, Michael Rischitelli, and Sir Daniel of Caleb, this should be a comfortable win for the Hurricanes. The only thing that could keep this close is rumours of Laird and Armitage missing, but I can't see it making much of a difference.

Well, obviously.

If your the badgers... tell me, what are you badging? Lay over and submit and let the Hurricanes stay on course for the inevitable flag ;)

Hurricanes "Premiership A Sure Thing" Hurricanes for the win!
Haha, cheers Purps! :)

But don't you mean Hastings "Premiership A Sure Thing" Hurricanes? :P

Purple 77

... ah flower. I've lost the banter on default now  :-[

*makes sneaky edit*

You're lucky I don't have admin privileges here because I'd edit my quote in your post as well :P

kilbluff1985

Vinny

Ringo

Can not get Captains choices right - Took C of Lewis after last weeks debacle and he kills it this week.  So Shaw you really have to lift.

GoLions

Looks like Selwood has decided to finish things off this afternoon. Gg Badgers :(

iZander

Quote from: GoLions on May 07, 2016, 04:12:14 PM
Looks like Selwood has decided to finish things off this afternoon. Gg Badgers :(
If he can back up that first half it certainly puts me in a good position but with no little players played it's certainly not over!

kilbluff1985

Dragons are on 2006 only one player left Captain Rocky

GoLions

Quote from: iZander on May 07, 2016, 04:24:06 PM
Quote from: GoLions on May 07, 2016, 04:12:14 PM
If he can back up that first half it certainly puts me in a good position but with no little players played it's certainly not over!
Yeahhhhhhhhh nah :P

I could get knocked out of the Rob Roy comp this week! Everyone going shower :'(

Ringo

Will be keeping an eye on werewolves v Owls as an upset may be on the cards.

GoLions

Quote from: Ringo on May 07, 2016, 09:09:10 PM
Will be keeping an eye on werewolves v Owls as an upset may be on the cards.
Are the Werewolves gonna win? ;)