British XV Round 6 Team and OOP Lodgements and Banter Discussion

Started by GoLions, April 26, 2016, 02:33:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kilbluff1985

i forgot to take Gleeson out so get Tarrant's score

didn't neglect my team cause i changed Rocky to C and took Suckling out just forgot about Gleeson

Torpedo10

Unbelievable.

The Steins threw the Captaincy on Lachie Hunter, and he pulls out a 260!

How. Is. That. Even. Possible.

>:(

Torpedo10

Rusty00

Anyone want to trade for Tex? Will accept a packet of chips.

GoLions

Quote from: Rusty00 on April 30, 2016, 05:50:53 PM
I'll take Zorko in exchange for Tex

Rusty00

Quote from: GoLions on April 30, 2016, 06:06:08 PM
I think you'd still be over paying.

GoLions

Quote from: Rusty00 on April 30, 2016, 06:48:15 PM
It's ok, I'll cop the loss!

Torpedo10

Rusty00

Quote from: GoLions on April 30, 2016, 06:58:00 PM
Quote from: Rusty00 on April 30, 2016, 06:48:15 PM
It's ok, I'll cop the loss!
Alright, it's a deal......as long as you take Maric.

Nige

kilbluff1985

Dragons flexing our muscle if Rocky & Titch score ok like 150+

iZander

Hurricanes are going to put in a great score this week, but at what cost :( Arma and Laird both in doubt for the big clash against the Badford Badgers :P

GoLions

Quote from: iZander on May 01, 2016, 10:45:37 AM
Hurricanes are going to put in a great score this week, but at what cost :( Arma and Laird both in doubt for the big clash against the Badford Badgers :P
Oi u w0t m8

I'm actually having a pretty shower week, hopefully my players actually show up next week.

iZander

Quote from: GoLions on May 01, 2016, 12:16:09 PM
Quote from: iZander on May 01, 2016, 10:45:37 AM
Oi u w0t m8

I'm actually having a pretty shower week, hopefully my players actually show up next week.
[/quote
Probably some good signs for next week haha :P

GoLions

Round Update

Breakers vs Leeches: Leeches impressive yet again, and even though the Breakers have been pretty good this week, don't think they can claw their way back here.

Knights vs Hurricanes: Hurricanes going huge. That's all that needs to be said really.

Badgers vs Giants: McKenzie injury has hurt the Giants big time. Badgers getting the job done, but not convincingly.

Hoods vs Hedgies: Hoods are a massive chance here! Currently hold a 100pt lead, with the same amount of players left, and both teams yet to have their captain play as well. Will be a massive upset if the Hoods get over the line here.

Rams vs Hawks: Just not enough scoring power for the Rams. Hawks will win this easily.

Dragons vs Owls: This is going to go down to the wire, as expected. Dragons will want a massive game from Rocky this week though! If he goes big, could win them the game!

Werewolves vs Bunnies: Werewolves not looking great yet again, but boy have they picked a good time to be out of form. With the Bunnies having to play an OOP ruck, they won't be able to do something special today. But still a good performance by them!

Steins vs Magic: Could Shaun Grigg be the savior of Manchester? Massive score of 236 last night, has them back in the game. If Buddy has a day out, that could get them over the line. But the Steins are probably just on top at the moment, and could just about end the Magic's season today! :o