RDT 2016 Eliminator

Started by LF, April 25, 2016, 09:23:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LF

I think I am in trouble already,my opponent is ranked highish no idea how the hell I keep copping these higher ranked teams
Anyway they don't have either Wells or Barlow and I do plus Adams who I can cover easily

Grazz

Opponent has Wells Rocky and Rosa, I have my dramas to with Barlow and Wells. Could be a close run thing for me this week.
Not confident at all.

Football Factory

Laird, Barlow and Wells all sitting on the pine   glad Mitchell is back this week.

Koop

Up against it this week, his team is ranked mid 200's while I'm all the way back at 7k. He has a complete midfield, I don't. However his DEF and FWD's are slightly behind mine, not confident, but we'll see.

Football Factory

Quote from: Football Factory on May 13, 2016, 09:54:51 AM
Laird, Barlow and Wells all sitting on the pine   glad Mitchell is back this week.

And now Houli is out

AaronKirk

Wells, Barlow, Gray all on the bench.

Had to trade Adams and Laird out to avoid a donut and now I can't because Houli is out  >:(

GoLions

Quote from: AaronKirk on May 13, 2016, 03:16:39 PM

Had to trade Adams and Laird out to avoid a donut and now I can't because Houli is out  >:(
Traded Laird :o

This week or last week? If you're gonna cop a donut no matter what now, I'd just cop it this week tbh and keep Laird and hope your opponent is as flowered as you are! :P

AaronKirk

Quote from: GoLions on May 13, 2016, 03:17:56 PM

Have to trade Adams and Laird out to avoid a donut and now I can't because Houli is out  >:(

This week or last week? If you're gonna cop a donut no matter what now, I'd just cop it this week tbh and keep Laird and hope your opponent is as flowered as you are! :P

If I don't trade Laird or Houli this week I will cop 2 donuts.

I still have a half decent ranking and want to try and keep it that way.

Koop

Bit annoying that you can only see your opponents 22 this week, would've loved to know if my opponent, seemingly unfazed by carnage, already had Laird, McCarthy, etc. on the bench.

Football Factory

Quote from: AaronKirk on May 13, 2016, 03:24:33 PM
Quote from: GoLions on May 13, 2016, 03:17:56 PM

Have to trade Adams and Laird out to avoid a donut and now I can't because Houli is out  >:(

If I don't trade Laird or Houli this week I will cop 2 donuts.

I still have a half decent ranking and want to try and keep it that way.

That's nasty AK i had to bring in Brand and play him, Laird and Houli bench.

Spite

I have JPK, Houli, Wells, Barlow and Gray (and the usuals like McCarthy and Adams).

My opponent only has Houli and Adams.

Farewell eliminator!

Grazz

Quote from: Spite on May 13, 2016, 05:22:56 PM
I have JPK, Houli, Wells, Barlow and Gray (and the usuals like McCarthy and Adams).

Farewell eliminator!

Bugger that's harsh. Nothing you can do about that champ, shower happens and it's cost you, not your fault.

fanTCfool

Can finally see more than 21/22 players. Luckily, my opponent has Adams and Houli with no coverage

Mat0369

This is my matchup

Smith vs Darcy Gardiner (Sheridan a late out)
Bartel vs Malcho
Stef vs Nic Nat
Hall vs Buddy
Robbo vs Schache
Pendles vs Scully
Parker vs Gibbs
Tom Mitchell vs Newnes
McVeigh vs Shaw
Doc vs EMack
Kerridge vs Charlie Dixon
Byrne-Jones vs Wagner
Ben Kennedy vs Dusty
Petracca vs Fasolo
Jack Steven vs Zaha
NRoo (C) vs Danger (C)

Smith has gotten me off to a terrible start.

Spite

Quote from: Grazz on May 13, 2016, 05:37:27 PM
Quote from: Spite on May 13, 2016, 05:22:56 PM

Farewell eliminator!

Bugger that's harsh. Nothing you can do about that champ, shower happens and it's cost you, not your fault.

To add salt to the wounds, my opponent had both Sam Gibson and Zach Merrett! ha!