Main Menu

COLL vs MEL Round 4

Started by Barra13, April 14, 2016, 06:35:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Purple 77

I also just realised late last night...

If we took Essendon seriously, and had a little bit more luck against North Melbourne...

Not only would we be on TOP OF THE LADDER, but also the ONLY undefeated team!

Sigh. A man can dream though.

elephants

Quote from: Purple 77 on April 18, 2016, 12:15:45 PM
Quote from: elephants on April 18, 2016, 11:14:51 AM
Haha thats great ^

Lads, you've smashed up the Pies and there's no discussion?! Whats going on?!

Tommy Bugg had a blinder looking at the stats! Did he play mids with Vince out? Whatever happened it fkn worked!

Been too busy letting ossie85 and the rest of my collingwood supporting family know about it  ;)

Bugg still annoys me. WTF is his role?! Bugg just followed the ball everywhere... no defined role IMO... and his disposal is neither good or bad. He is just... there.

Jack Watts starting to repay me with the years of me defending him  :D :D

I thought our last quarter; offensively, was poor. But I think that's because we decided to shut the game down instead of going for a bigger win, to my frustration. But hey, a win against Collingwood is one of the most satisfying feelings you could ask for  8)

Hahaha thats the exact message I got from my Demon fan mate. "He just does shower that is not good or bad." He still absolutely racked up the fantasy points haha. Your boy Dom Tyson seemed much improved?!

Purple 77

Quote from: elephants on April 18, 2016, 12:32:43 PM
Quote from: Purple 77 on April 18, 2016, 12:15:45 PM
Quote from: elephants on April 18, 2016, 11:14:51 AM
Haha thats great ^

Lads, you've smashed up the Pies and there's no discussion?! Whats going on?!

Tommy Bugg had a blinder looking at the stats! Did he play mids with Vince out? Whatever happened it fkn worked!

Been too busy letting ossie85 and the rest of my collingwood supporting family know about it  ;)

Bugg still annoys me. WTF is his role?! Bugg just followed the ball everywhere... no defined role IMO... and his disposal is neither good or bad. He is just... there.

Jack Watts starting to repay me with the years of me defending him  :D :D

I thought our last quarter; offensively, was poor. But I think that's because we decided to shut the game down instead of going for a bigger win, to my frustration. But hey, a win against Collingwood is one of the most satisfying feelings you could ask for  8)

Hahaha thats the exact message I got from my Demon fan mate. "He just does shower that is not good or bad." He still absolutely racked up the fantasy points haha. Your boy Dom Tyson seemed much improved?!

Pfft. Yeah Tyson had a better game, but the reasons persist as why I want him dropped.

He handballed is straight to a Collingwood player in the second quarter that resulted in a goal which then stopped our momentum and started Collingwood's fight. Yeah... no thanks. OUT: Tyson IN: Petracca  ;)

Big Mac

Would much much rather Stretch get 12-15 disposals than Bugg rack up 25+

Tyson was very good, only once I think did I smh at one of his disposals, which is a decent improvement

So so excited to see Petracca debut, under lights at the G in front of 50k would be sensational. hopefully he makes the cut