Previous topic - Next topic

Ziplock

Svalbard (will add to spreadsheet)

B: Laird,Spurr, Mckenzie, Grimes
M: Ward (VC), Gaff, Adams (C), Hunter
R: Hickey
F: Higgins, Johnson, Lynch, Watts
U: Cunnington, Ziebell

E:  Mundy (M), Hoskin Elliott (F), Nicholls (R), Hurn (B)

Almost left Ziebell out, but figured he should show up against Hungary :/

nrich102

Serbia "Still Invincible" Eagles

DEF: Matthew Boyd, Heath Shaw, Kade Simpson, Nick Malceski
MID: Scott Pendlebury (vc), Luke Parker (vc), Brendon Goddard, Jack Viney
RUC: Aaron Sandilands
FWD: Dustin Martin, Michael Barlow, Mark Lecras, Brent Harvey
INT: Josh Jenkins, Maverick Weller

EMG: Richard Douglas, Jared Polec, Jake Lever, Jon Griffin

Ziplock

Quote from: nrich102 on April 08, 2016, 06:36:00 PM
Serbia "Still Invincible geriatrics" Eagles

DEF: Matthew Boyd, Heath Shaw, Kade Simpson, Nick Malceski
MID: Scott Pendlebury (vc), Luke Parker (vc), Brendon Goddard, Jack Viney
RUC: Aaron Sandilands
FWD: Dustin Martin, Michael Barlow, Mark Lecras, Brent Harvey
INT: Josh Jenkins, Maverick Weller

EMG: Richard Douglas, Jared Polec, Jake Lever, Jon Griffin

Ziplock

Valkries are done, all up for 1315... that 4 from mckenzie burns :P

JZ leading from the front though, I was so close to captaining him to spite Holz as well :P

Holz is on 1257 with Bartel (65) and taylor (36) in play, so I've already lost unless they both stop scoring and give away 10 frees between them #RIPvalkyries

nrich102

1471 :(

Should have known not to pick Jenkins and I pay the price missing out on 40 points if I went with Polec or 20 if I went Douglas. Also the back line is falling apart without Hibberd. Shaw and Boyd are the only decent options back there and when Boyd misses games I'll be really flowered over. Not to mention Sandis gone for who knows how long.

RIP Serbia, looks like we're destined for pick 1  ;)

LaHug

Just saw my score. Are Kelly and Oxley not defenders this year? They are according to FF... I wouldn't have won anyway but did I just get majorly screwed out of 102 points because m0nty's site isn't up to date? Livid!

Holz

Team   Score   vs   Team   Score

English Lions 143 lost to Russian Roulettes 148

Both teams came out to play showing both are top 4 chances this year. Ablett is back in a big way leading the charge and one of the difference makers.  Motlop snaged a few goals and enright played well off the half back flank, but the star of the day was montagna who was absolutely every where. Jack Steven was almost as good for the lions as their captain but their forward line failed to fire despite a strong showing out of defence and as always in the midfield. The lions will want to convert their oppurtunites more if they want to go for the flag.

Svalbard Valkyries   132 lost to Hungarian Hulks   141

Svalbard was coming off a top 4 season and some big talking from coach Ziplock. They were decent  with Jack Ziebell the star of Svalbard which is interesting given his history with coach Holz. Perhaps he was showing the great coach his ability in the hopes of jumping ship in the offseason. In all the Valkyries where poor in defence, the ruck and in the forward line with the exception of lynch who tried to keep them alive kicking a bag. Sending a warning shot to comp is the Hulks who the competition would have to hope are not on the way of repeating Serbia's massive rise up the ladder. Goldstein absolutely pumeled  Hickey in the ruck and the forward line all contributed with an even spread of goals. The backline was the only area of weakenss with Bartel the only calm head in a reasonably experience backline.

Greek Titans 137 defeated Spanish Stallions 121

Unsurprisingly a low scoring affair. Greece was able to take the win with some star performances and as many guys looking if they really are AFL players. Billings won plenty of ball and kick a few much needed goals while gawn was very good in the ruck. Spain was all round poor and apart from the ever reliable Danger and worryingly 3 gamer Weits they look inexperienced. The other stallions will need to lift as they cant rely on weits to carry him yet.

Belgian Bashers   151   Swedish Metal 137

In massive controversy Belgium turned up and the coach was knowhere to be seen. Rumour is league admin Holz was seen rushing in to the box with instructions for the players to just get out there and play. Well Belgium top scored for the round, they were just brilliant everywhere with Marc Murphy the worst on ground and he was actually alright. Belgium hopes their coaches turn up next week as they wont be able to keep playing without a leader. Sweden was lead by an amazing peformance by Aaron Hall who has built on some hot late season from of last year, can he keep it up, sweden hopes so. Young gun adams looking like a draft steal with a very good game.

Macedonian Wolves   1294      Swiss Storm   1387

Iceland Polar Bears   1342      Croatian Crushers   1044

Serbian Eagles   1486      Belarus Bisons   1181

rest of the write ups will come tomorrow

Holz

Quote from: LaHug on April 10, 2016, 11:14:17 PM
Just saw my score. Are Kelly and Oxley not defenders this year? They are according to FF... I wouldn't have won anyway but did I just get majorly screwed out of 102 points because m0nty's site isn't up to date? Livid!

yeah there not. I had to go to the Real dt site to check them all. Had the defenders all updated on the teams tab. It didnt cost you the game so thats the good news.

LaHug

Quote from: Holz on April 10, 2016, 11:17:49 PM

yeah there not. I had to go to the Real dt site to check them all. Had the defenders all updated on the teams tab. It didnt cost you the game so thats the good news.

I'd try to formulate some kinda protest or something but I guess it's technically my fault and the slight change in percentage having Nelson and Chaplin in defence, Kelly and Oxley in mids, wouldn't make a difference when we're not making finals anyway.

For what it's worth, moving Kelly and Oxley to the mids and bringing in Nelson and Chaplin (both crap) makes our total score 1248. Keep that number in mind if it ends up affecting anything late season. Might not hurt me but might give the Bashers a slight % boost.

Holz

Quote from: LaHug on April 10, 2016, 11:27:07 PM

I'd try to formulate some kinda protest or something but I guess it's technically my fault and the slight change in percentage having Nelson and Chaplin in defence, Kelly and Oxley in mids, wouldn't make a difference when we're not making finals anyway.

For what it's worth, moving Kelly and Oxley to the mids and bringing in Nelson and Chaplin (both crap) makes our total score 1248. Keep that number in mind if it ends up affecting anything late season. Might not hurt me but might give the Bashers a slight % boost.

I was actually going to do that tomorrow as i didnt do full team sheets yet so fair enough.

Just meant it wont cost you a win and i wont fix it up tonight.

Will get round to doing everyones team this week to fix rhe problen

LaHug

Quote from: Holz on April 11, 2016, 12:04:17 AM
Quote from: LaHug on April 10, 2016, 11:27:07 PM

I was actually going to do that tomorrow as i didnt do full team sheets yet so fair enough.

Just meant it wont cost you a win and i wont fix it up tonight.

Will get round to doing everyones team this week to fix rhe problen

Ah k cool. Not fussed either way. I was just excited about high scoring defenders :(

Spite

Nice write up Holz, love it! Sidey back in next week for us and probably the little man in Caleb Daniels. Defence is worryingly thin at the moment with Marley now out too.

Hellopplz

Quote from: Holz on April 10, 2016, 11:16:33 PM
Iceland Polar Bears   1342      Croatian Crushers   1044

Just looked at my score and I actually scored 1333! Mackie's score was taken as HGA (62) when it should have been Tyson's 53, so updated the spreadsheet to reflect :). Not like it mattered, cause we Crushed the Crushers :P.