Quote from: Holz on April 13, 2016, 11:00:31 AM
feeling good.

best ruck in the comp
midfield above average with some call added by wells on the outside
best tagger in the comp
forward line looking deadly with waite petrie combo

stopping key forwards my only issue.

Just saying, Melbourne won the contested possession count by 32

Surely that's a little cause for concern?

Whats concerning is the Dees won the contested possessions and still lost the game.

frenzy

Wood in for Garner   ;D

Here's your chance Wood, don't let it slip.    ;)

frenzy

Round four; OMG another shootout with Fremantle, but another win on the board 132 - 101. Not sure what it says about the competition when Norf is league leaders after four rounds? Can still see areas of improvment yet, like a couple of forwards could lift their games back to their previous standards.
On the road this week to Gold Coast, a bogey team in the past. Should be good , can't wait.

frenzy

Round five; 119 - 81 still winning, the undermaned Gold Coast was  overrun. Not shore if that was our first ever win at Metricon.

Starting to get dizzy on top of the ladder. ;D

Will be a ripper this week against the Doggies.

GoLions

Quote from: frenzy on April 27, 2016, 08:46:25 PM
Will be a ripper this week against the Doggies.
It's gonna be awesome! You'd expect North to get the win though with so many injuries to the Doggies now. No Bob, JJ, Suckling, and worst of all, no Caleb :'(

frenzy

round six; 61 - 45 winning habit, doggies put back in their kennel.  :D Far from our best fooball, but doing enough to get over the line. Scotty Thompson played his best game for some time (years infact) and snuffed out Stringer. Wellsy was onfire early and Waitey was at his usual best.

Dumbass Lindsay Thomas cops a week off for his crude tackle on Hunter. In a way I'm kinda hoping we challenge the MRP. It was'nt  a hit as such and it wasn't a strike, it was only a high tackle. That way if he's cleared to play we can drop his sorry alps to the VFL.
Was hoping they would see the light and drop him anyway, because he will cost us with his Shower no chase, no form attitude.

Big Drew joins the 300 club this week verse the Saints, making us the only club in history to have 3 players playing in the same team with 300 games experience.

Bill Manspeaker

Quote from: frenzy on May 02, 2016, 10:12:56 PM
Dumbass Lindsay Thomas cops a week off for his crude tackle on Hunter. In a way I'm kinda hoping we challenge the MRP. It was'nt  a hit as such and it wasn't a strike, it was only a high tackle. That way if he's cleared to play we can drop his sorry alps to the VFL.
Was hoping they would see the light and drop him anyway, because he will cost us with his Shower no chase, no form attitude.

I can't comment on his form because I haven't watched the Roos closely this year. seems something always happens (whether it be another game on/Saints playing/whatever else), and I'm spewin on that because I'm on the Roos bandwagon this year. always liked North because 2 of my good mates that I grew up with are North supporters so always had a soft spot for em. so I love that you guys are 6-0 and hopefully can get passed the prelim final this year

but on Lindsay, very stiff to cop a week for what was a crude tackle. that's all it was. extremely unlucky. and I was gonna say it doesn't worry me too much cos we got you guys this week, but by the sound of it he's been playing shower anyway

frenzy

round seven; 82 - 75 This was ugly, this was a win, but this was ugly. The Saints are heading in the right direction.  8)

Happy to get a win on Dish's 300th. It's best to celebrate milestones with a win. But the Saints just wouldn't go away this week.

Cunners played well and I was rapt with Woods effort, especially at the end of the game, with his cool head.

frenzy

We lost Missy Higgins for 10-12 weeks with a knee injury.  :'(

Ray Farren been promoted off the rookie list again as his replacement.

Wellsy rested with a corkie, along with Spud.

frenzy

round 8;  74 - 60, We're still eating chicken dinners, 8 - zip, but a loss is not far off. You can't play half a game of football against anybody, let alone Essendon and expect to get the chocolates. Don't know if I am reading too much into it, but this game turned for the worse the moment Mason got carted off. Luckily we had a few good men to sneak over the line. Gibson was huge, but that needs to be the norm. McKenzie's kicking skills were on display and didn't he deliver. Could very well be our best kick at the club. Lets hope he don't get banished back to the VFL.

frenzy

round 9; 113-46 about time we had a ten goal plus victory. The blues had found a rich vein of form and it was good to put them away. The magpies done  us a favour and knocked off the cats to put us TWO games clear on top the ladder. ;D :o 8)

The doubters make me laugh, "we haven't played anybody yet" well only half the competition. NINE from NINE and two games clear.  ;D

frenzy

round ten; OMG we got done, it's a LOSS. The Swannies were too good. 65 - 91. Whilst we've been winning, we haven't really been playing close to our best football. The Swans gave us a good ol' fashioned touch up. This could actually be the tonic to kick start our good footy. Don't reckon we had one player that beat their man this week, so look out Tigers this week in Tassie.

Lindsay Thomas the poster boy for ducking, Lol. When he's only been paid two all year. Whoever gets him this week won't have to worry about him, cos he'll never get another one.

frenzy

round 11; 124 - 54 No Goldy, no worries, that's the Tigers taken care of.  Majak Daw is a good replacement for times like this when Goldy misses ( rarely happens ). Even Brad Scott missed this week due to illness and stand in coach Darren Crocker did well.

The Tigers suffered some injuries, but she was well over before they occurred.

This week is the Cats under the roof at Etihad.

Holz

I wonder how many games we have to win to shake this easy draw tag.

taking care of geelong and hawks should do it.

shaker

Quote from: frenzy on June 08, 2016, 10:09:55 PM
round 11; 124 - 54 No Goldy, no worries, that's the Tigers taken care of.  Majak Daw is a good replacement for times like this when Goldy misses ( rarely happens ). Even Brad Scott missed this week due to illness and stand in coach Darren Crocker did well.

The Tigers suffered some injuries, but she was well over before they occurred.

This week is the Cats under the roof at Etihad.

Majak is a good replacement but I'm sure there are going to be clubs come a knockin on his door the Tiges are one I hope  :P