Bill Manspeaker

make that 3 down. Smith gone LBW and wasted a review

3-21

Bill Manspeaker

disgraceful decision by the ump. was only missing leg by a metre

Smiddy wasted our one review though

4/51

Bill Manspeaker

another terrible decision. Finch got reaaaal lucky there. hitting half way up middle. umps having a shocker

Bill Manspeaker

Marsh gone

it's all up to Finch now

sleepy and I've hit a serious wall so I'ma log off

PowerBug

Bill Manspeaker

well. we flowered that one up! thought it might've been tricky though

cheers for merging PB! I'll look better next time :P

PowerBug

It was only a chase of 190, how did they manage to stuff up so badly?!

Noticed Maxwell played a brilliant innings when he came in under a bit of pressure as well ;)

Bill Manspeaker

wasn't an easy pitch to score runs on. to be fair to Maxy he got the dodgiest decision of all time. Saf did well to get to 189,  Behardien played a good innings and was probably the reason they were still in it

PowerBug

Quote from: Bill Manspeaker on June 08, 2016, 02:48:09 PM
wasn't an easy pitch to score runs on. to be fair to Maxy he got the dodgiest decision of all time. Saf did well to get to 189,  Behardien played a good innings and was probably the reason they were still in it
Oh was his the one that couldn't get reviewed but barely hit him in line? Fair enough then, not his fault the review was already wasted ;)

Jukes

To be fair, Maxwell is a complete spud and probably would've been out the next ball anyway

Bill Manspeaker

the Aussies are playing South Africa tonight but I won't be watching it cos I gotta wake up early for the footy. let's hope we bat a liiiiittle bit better than last time

Bill Manspeaker

Bill Manspeaker

5th match just started, Finch out early. Khawaha should've been run out too

Head is making his debut

Bill Manspeaker

commentators saying Warner is out of the series with a broken thumb. or fractured. one of the 2. or finger. I dunno

Bill Manspeaker