2016 Rob Roy Award

Started by Ringo, March 29, 2016, 04:59:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rusty00

Hopefully once this restarts after the byes we'll have some reinforcements back to have a chance of winning this

GoLions

Hedgehogs may have gone into hiding after that performance, knocking them out of the Rob Roy Award this week

GoLions

Can't believe the Leeches are still in this! :o

Hurricanes would have to be the favourites here, especially if Gaz is out for 2+ weeks. It's not over yet though!

iZander

Would i be right saying that the Leeches and Hurricanes play for it this week?

GoLions

Quote from: iZander on July 21, 2016, 09:54:55 PM
Would i be right saying that the Leeches and Hurricanes play for it this week?
Correct! Werewolves get knocked out in the 2nd last week, leaving just the Leeches and the Hurricanes to play off for the Rob Roy Award!

Completely forgot about this bad boy haha :P

Rusty00

I was hoping you'd forget :P :'(

GoLions

Well, this ended up not being that close at all. Full credit to the Leeches who managed to last the entire season, but our 2016 winner of the Rob Roy award goes to the Hastings Hurricanes! Congratulations to the Hurricanes and coach iZander, in his first year at the helm! And also to our runners up coach, jhello, and his Leeches!

iZander

Quote from: GoLions on July 25, 2016, 12:28:30 PM
Well, this ended up not being that close at all. Full credit to the Leeches who managed to last the entire season, but our 2016 winner of the Rob Roy award goes to the Hastings Hurricanes! Congratulations to the Hurricanes and coach iZander, in his first year at the helm! And also to our runners up coach, jhello, and his Leeches!
Woooooooo, go Hurricanes :D