Round 2 Thread

Started by Jukes, March 28, 2016, 11:48:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

powersuperkents

Mark my words, this is the last time hack Suban will appear in the Cockerel's lineup (Sexton and Jenkins jumping in next week - 4 spuds to be cut if Hartlett and Miller are fit)

Dunstan and hack Lobbe are on thin ice as well  >:( (I swear Billings has been fantastic - watched both the Saints games and he is looking like a clean and classy mid, just isn't translating into good SC scores)

Nothing more disappointing than having scores like Waite and Zorko's paired with a heap of sub 70's

Well played Chicago, they are looking like a real premiership contender  :)

As for us, there's just too much reliance on mammoth scores at this point - we need an even spread of decent scores on a weekly basis. Gibson completely obliterated our lead before the Swans + Kerridge overran us. :-\

elephants

Memphistopheles

Polec you hack.

83% game time for that rubbish...

Nige

Quote from: Memphistopheles on April 04, 2016, 05:16:33 PM
Polec you hack.

I have him in DT Americas, I'm never playing him again.

powersuperkents

Quote from: Nige on April 04, 2016, 06:49:24 PM
Quote from: Memphistopheles on April 04, 2016, 05:16:33 PM
Polec you hack.

I have him in DT Americas, I'm never playing him again.
Yeah his performance was flowering disgraceful (the gameplan really needs to change and half the side need to pull their head out - Lobbe has easily been the worst ruck in the AFL so far, completely flowering useless (Dougal Howard - a debutant had more impact in the ruck) he literally didn't attend a couple of contests with Jacobs - Ebert or Wines had to jump as the third man up, when the second man was literally 30-100 metres away trying to catch his breath).

Polec will probably be dropped (Young is a spud, but he was one of our best in the Showdown) - he was the most disappointing on the day  :-\

I'm genuinely concerned that Essendon will humiliate us on Friday night  :-\ (I have not been happy with what I've seen against both the Saints & the Crows)

Jukes

Ladder...later...

I'll put up the next round thread tho

popedelio

Quote from: powersuperkents on April 03, 2016, 11:16:37 PM
Mark my words, this is the last time hack Suban will appear in the Cockerel's lineup (Sexton and Jenkins jumping in next week - 4 spuds to be cut if Hartlett and Miller are fit)

Dunstan and hack Lobbe are on thin ice as well  >:( (I swear Billings has been fantastic - watched both the Saints games and he is looking like a clean and classy mid, just isn't translating into good SC scores)

Nothing more disappointing than having scores like Waite and Zorko's paired with a heap of sub 70's

Well played Chicago, they are looking like a real premiership contender  :)

As for us, there's just too much reliance on mammoth scores at this point - we need an even spread of decent scores on a weekly basis. Gibson completely obliterated our lead before the Swans + Kerridge overran us. :-\

Not like your boys did bad PSK, still a solid score. Sharks got a bit lucky with a mammoth score from Gibson, was really hard to watch as I'm a WCE supporter hahaha. Been real lucky with the return of Wells and Kerridge starting well, plus trading in Sinclair doesn't seem too bad neither :)

Jukes

Ladder
Chicago Sharks   2   0   251   225   111.55
New Brooklyn Hawks   2   0   226   212   106.60
Boston Terriers   2   0   245   231   106.06
Ottawa Otters   1   1   239   227   105.29
Colorado Avalanche   1   1   240   236   101.69
Quito Quetzals   1   1   225   223   100.90
----------------------------------------------------------
Houston Bombers   1   1   229   227   100.88
Santiago Cockerels   1   1   244   243   100.41
Anaheim Mighty Ducks    1   1   234   237   98.73