Started by Nails, March 24, 2016, 02:24:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nails

what's bad
what's good?

help me
maybe win a prize

milisha98

I'd be very worried about Aish; he has had a very bad pre-season (only scored 9 in his last game).

Yeo has had some very mediocre scores through the pre-season, and even when playing in the mid-field didn't accumulate much.

Jed Anderson has also not done well. 10 possessions from 75% game time simply isn't good enough.

J.Long is rookie listed, and will not play.

Nails

Bill Manspeaker

yeah definitely get rid of Aish for now, might be a downgrade option at some point, not gonna make a lot of cash out of it but will help when setting up the team

don't mind the Anderson pick. his JS seems fairly secure as long as he holds his own

Hartley hasn't been named, which I'm spewin on. maybe switch to Marcus Adams to start with. or DPP with Tippa and bring in Lincoln McCarthy

not sure about Beech. no idea who he is but sounds like a real son of a Beech

Kommer wasn't named. again McCarthy is an option (if you switched Hartley to Adams)

Nails

Quote from: milisha98 on March 24, 2016, 05:38:41 PM
I'd be very worried about Aish; he has had a very bad pre-season (only scored 9 in his last game).

Yeo has had some very mediocre scores through the pre-season, and even when playing in the mid-field didn't accumulate much.

Jed Anderson has also not done well. 10 possessions from 75% game time simply isn't good enough.

J.Long is rookie listed, and will not play.

Took your advice except forgot to get rid of Jed Anderson

17 points on field

flowerKKKKKKKK

y didn't I put him on bench.