Rate my team ver 100

Started by geoffmack, March 23, 2016, 12:20:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

geoffmack

Bloody hell. Hall out hurts. Bye next week may have to hold. Brown out is a must. He is bleeding $$$.

Hewett out. Hold. Really wanted to go Bennedy to deledio. Bennedy named extended bench. Damn.

PICCOLLO

Brown to Lee

Kennedy to Dahl?

Both those guys will bleed cash until their byes.  Brown rarely scores well and not someone you want to rely on during byes.  Kennedy will be okay but by the time you want to offload him he'll have lost lotsa cash.

No point in getting Lids one week out from his bye.

Hall out means he won't lose cash and you can use him for loophole purposes.

geoffmack

Lee doesn't work for my bye structure, too many R13 outs already, may take a punt with Logan Austin.

Kennedy -> Dahl possible but Dahl due to drop cash with high BE and tradtionally sucks at AO against Port.

geoffmack

R12: 2382
Bank: $313,500
1 trade used: Brown -> Austin

Hewett to go. Who to get??

Ringo

geoffmack

geoffmack

So plan A is:
R13: Hewett -> Trengove = $439k
R14: Bennedy -> Lids
R15: Dunkley -> Phillips, Smith -> Hanners

Ringo

Sound Plan. Thought of suggesting Smith to Hanners this week but Hanners has such a B/e so Rd 15 would be fine.  Need to hope Phillips get named for next 2 Pies games.

geoffmack

Quote from: Ringo on June 16, 2016, 02:50:51 PM
Sound Plan. Thought of suggesting Smith to Hanners this week but Hanners has such a B/e so Rd 15 would be fine.  Need to hope Phillips get named for next 2 Pies games.

Yes its a risk hoping for Phillips but I don't see any other options coming through.

I could trade Smith move Crocker mid and bring in a fwd: Rose or Hams. Both job security seems sketchy.

Ringo

Nah too risky with Hams and Rose. Review if Phillips not named. If you are right for Rd 15 byes you could go Smith to Mattho.  I expect Mattho to be back in this week for Keays,

geoffmack

R15: 1756
Bank: $63,500
Trades: 8 remain

Sitting 7th and 5th in my 2 main leagues. Focus is top 4. With Adams out for 2 weeks I'm on the fence whether to trade him and run the gauntlet with Austin/Collins as D6. Adams & Libba r my last 2 upgrades. Really wanna start holding trades. Adams scoring the same as D7-D8 anyway.

I could do Adams and possibly Austin to a Zac Williams/McVeigh and a Broad?? Leaves me with $13-$26k.Would still need 2 trades to upgrade Libba leaving me with 4.

I need to keep winning but don't wanna trade myself too low.

geoffmack

R16: 2273
Bank: $51400
Trades 6 remain

Won leagues match ups. Sitting 1 game outside top 4 & 1 game inside top 8. Playing 3 top 8 sides to finish the home and away. Cant afford to drop a game.

Traded Adams n Wells for McVeigh n Buddy. Overall not bad.

Ablett and Libba main concerns. Am thinking Bont n Priddis. would leave $6k in the bank with 4 trades. Would be running the gauntlet for finals.

Am I putting too many chips on the table with these 2 trades??

geoffmack

Made the GF in my $850 cash league. Winner takes all.

Trades: 2
Salary: $203,600

Only 4 PODs between us, mine highlighted in bold

Def: Simpson, Heater, Rance, Gibbo, Laird, McVeigh, (Collins, Hewett)
Mid: Danger, Pendles, Hanners, Parker, Neale, Bont, Ward, Priddis, (Petracca, Mathieson, Trengove)
Ruc: Gawn, Goldy, (Wyatt)
Fwd: Dusty, Montagna, Zorko, Franklin, Lyons, Hall, (Silvagni, Phillips)

His: Enright, Zerret, Selwood, Dahl

Selwood worries me against the Dees at the cattery. But it seems Franklin is sore and Gibbo missing Stratton being held accountable and not running off and being third man up, so they are the top 2 who need to go.

My idea to combat him is:

Trade: Gibson -> Johannisen
Franklin -> Zerrett

Still leaves 4 PODS but it strengthens my team.

Captain options crucial. Tossing up between Danger/Gawn Saturday arvo as VC.

Any other ideas?