Rate my team ver 100

Started by geoffmack, March 23, 2016, 12:20:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tor01doc

Quote from: geoffmack on April 13, 2016, 09:24:27 PM
I guess my reason for trading is 2 fold: to strengthen my team to climb the overall rankings for the 50k and my league results took a hammering last week. Need a win this week!!

But yeah it's a interesting week to hold/trade. Possibly hold n fatten those cows. Exercise some self discipline and see what happens.

Avg 2286 so far which ain't bad. Ranked 2891 which ain't bad.

Had the cheese squeezed out of you?

Tough competition that  :P

AaronKirk

Quote from: geoffmack on April 14, 2016, 09:56:37 AM
Quote from: AaronKirk on April 14, 2016, 08:45:01 AM
I'm ranked not too much higher than you and I won't be trading this week in SC. There are no real viable options to downgrade so unless you have a lot of cash in the bank to make an upgrade I would be holding onto your trades this week and letting the cows fatten up.

Have $380k in bank. Was looking at using it this week but it all depends on team selection tonight. IM concerned about Hewitt n Menadue. But I can cover both so no real stress.

In 1 trade you could go Menadue to Selwood. Selwood should go big against Essendon and the Cats have a reasonable draw.

geoffmack

Quote from: tor01doc on April 14, 2016, 01:00:29 PM
Quote from: geoffmack on April 13, 2016, 09:24:27 PM
I guess my reason for trading is 2 fold: to strengthen my team to climb the overall rankings for the 50k and my league results took a hammering last week. Need a win this week!!

But yeah it's a interesting week to hold/trade. Possibly hold n fatten those cows. Exercise some self discipline and see what happens.

Avg 2286 so far which ain't bad. Ranked 2891 which ain't bad.

Had the cheese squeezed out of you?

Tough competition that  :P

Hmmmmmm bloody Mitch Robinson.

geoffmack

Barlow named on the 7 man pine???? WTF???

Is Ross messing with us??

Named last on the bench. Hmmm if he is dumped do I pull the trigger.... OOOOH its tempting with Gibson out im concerned about my points.

Ringo

Not alone.  All the players in doubt if Priddis out I have to do something as well . Just waiting for final teams to decide whether to delete team or not.  Haha

geoffmack

Quote from: Ringo on April 15, 2016, 03:31:09 PM
Not alone.  All the players in doubt if Priddis out I have to do something as well . Just waiting for final teams to decide whether to delete team or not.  Haha

I know the feeling!! And it's only R4!!  :o

geoffmack

Take Menadue 58 or take a punt with Milera???

Asparagus

Quote from: geoffmack on April 16, 2016, 12:10:57 PM
Take Menadue 58 or take a punt with Milera???
Swans vs Ade may be a slow grind.

I would bank the 58.

Ringo

Toss a coin - Mileras scores have been 40, 83, 39 so do trust he goes 82 this week following the sequence.  ;)

Seriously though as they say 58 points in the bank though.  Either way can not see you doing to many points.

geoffmack

Milera on his home deck seems to do ok, im gonna chance it and roll the dice!!!

geoffmack

Hewitt looks tasty to trade....

Asparagus

Quote from: geoffmack on April 16, 2016, 02:29:43 PM
Hewitt looks tasty to trade....
Agree. I wouldn't be holding him.

geoffmack

Well I trail by 90 in my match up. 3 unique players each to play.

Pendles, Barlow n Fyfe vs Ward, Steve J, Goldy (C)

Was thinking Fyfe captain but I'm worried Jacobs will go to him n shut him out.

Soooo Maxxy Gawn could be a sneaky Captain choice up against Grundy he may destroy Collingwood.

geoffmack

Well R4 was just OK with a 1950. Took Milera over Menadue which sucked and swapped the C to Gawn last minute from Fyfe as I was convinced Jacobs was going shut him down so I lost 67 points.

Still have $380,200 in bank and 28 trades.

Martin is in doubt, Papley needs to go and there are 3 defence rookies on the bubble. What to do??

Martin has passed a concussion test but I would be amazed if he played. Do I trade him for Goldy and Pap for a def rookie move Tippa fwd for a Byrne-Jones.

OR Cop a donut with Stef Martin not playing and dump Papley and Milera, move Bennedy FWD and Tippa FWD then bring in Byrne-Jones and Lachie Hunter.

Martin concerns me, even if he misses this week will he be right going forward?? That was a massive hit and the Lions will be extra cautious with his recovery.

Ringo

From left field for you

Is it worth going Papley to Tom Hickey - giving you Ruck cover while you asses Martin.  Hickey has bottomed out  and should score 90+ most weeks.  So handy and you will have a stepping stone later if need be.

Would then do Milera to Byrne Jones via McDonald Tipp.