Rate my team ver 100

Started by geoffmack, March 23, 2016, 12:20:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glenmaggie

I have laird, very happy with him at the moment. Jj looks like he will be consistent this year. Either a good option though

geoffmack

Ok so I fell for the pap trap!

Made 2 trades. Rocky out moved Bennedy mid, trade in papley, Yeo to Laird pocketing $380k.

Scored a measly 2239. Won 3/7 leagues. Average round.

Team is now;
Def: heater, laird, gibson, weitering, Dea, Adams, (McD-Tip, Brown)
Mid: Fyfe, pendles, GAJ, Parker, libba, Bennedy, Mills, Menadue, (Hewitt, Davis, Dunkley)
Ruck: Martin, Gawn (Wyatt)
Fwd: Dusty, Barlow, Hall, Wells, Kerridge, Pap, (Milera, McCarthy)

Thinking I need Danger, be is 144 so could wait a week and let cows fatten. Danger should only increase marginally if at all, while the cash cows increase further so it may pay off to wait 1 more week.

Thoughts community???

Ringo

Pap still has a negative B/e of -40 so will make more cash this week.  Has already gone up $56k.

I would hold pending team announcements. If Menadue is dropped I would get rid of him.  In the same boat and if not named will move to forwards and then trade to Hartley/Ruggles via one of the defenders DPP.

Who were you thinking of for Danger. Mills is the one I would look at as he is getting close to ceiling unless he has a blinder next week. 

geoffmack

Quote from: Ringo on April 11, 2016, 12:51:40 PM
Pap still has a negative B/e of -40 so will make more cash this week.  Has already gone up $56k.

I would hold pending team announcements. If Menadue is dropped I would get rid of him.  In the same boat and if not named will move to forwards and then trade to Hartley/Ruggles via one of the defenders DPP.

Who were you thinking of for Danger. Mills is the one I would look at as he is getting close to ceiling unless he has a blinder next week.

Yes mills was my idea to trade. 380k + 243k = not enuf for danger in 1 trade.

Menadue or Paps was my 2nd trade idea but perhaps not enuf money generated yet. It's a balancing act of points vs trades.

geoffmack

Hmmm getting danger this week is a bridge too far. Just think it compromises too much team structure.

1 trade Mills for Robbie Gray.

Leaves 27 trades with $15k

geoffmack

Hmmmm is this a stupid idea:

Menadue/Hewitt out. Parish in. Leaves $283k.

Parish set to go up at least another $100-$150k

Menadue/Hewitt set to b dropped.

Strengthen mids. Trade parish out around the byes for a mid premo.

tor01doc

geoffmack

Ringo

I know doc has spoken but if you go Menandue to Short on the bubble (would only do if named though) do you have enough to do Miills to Danger.  Uses 2 trades but you get rid of Mills and get in Danger,

no real need to trade unless you really want to as Mills has a B/e of 19 which he will achieve and Dangers is 144 so he may be a little cheaper.  So only reason to trade is if you have trades you are set on for next week.

geoffmack

A plan for next week? Man I'm struggling to put a plan together to get me thru today!

Ringo

Quote from: geoffmack on April 13, 2016, 04:26:19 PM
A plan for next week? Man I'm struggling to put a plan together to get me thru today!
Not alone here all my plans went out the window after Rd 1 ;)

Asparagus

Quote from: geoffmack on April 12, 2016, 12:05:38 AM
Hmmm getting danger this week is a bridge too far. Just think it compromises too much team structure.

1 trade Mills for Robbie Gray.

Leaves 27 trades with $15k
If you are dead set on trading this week then this would be a good trade ^^^
However Gray's BE is 109 so he won't rise massively in price.

I know its not much help but it is a tough week.

geoffmack

I guess my reason for trading is 2 fold: to strengthen my team to climb the overall rankings for the 50k and my league results took a hammering last week. Need a win this week!!

But yeah it's a interesting week to hold/trade. Possibly hold n fatten those cows. Exercise some self discipline and see what happens.

Avg 2286 so far which ain't bad. Ranked 2891 which ain't bad.

AaronKirk

I'm ranked not too much higher than you and I won't be trading this week in SC. There are no real viable options to downgrade so unless you have a lot of cash in the bank to make an upgrade I would be holding onto your trades this week and letting the cows fatten up.

geoffmack

Quote from: AaronKirk on April 14, 2016, 08:45:01 AM
I'm ranked not too much higher than you and I won't be trading this week in SC. There are no real viable options to downgrade so unless you have a lot of cash in the bank to make an upgrade I would be holding onto your trades this week and letting the cows fatten up.

Have $380k in bank. Was looking at using it this week but it all depends on team selection tonight. IM concerned about Hewitt n Menadue. But I can cover both so no real stress.