Main Menu

Richmond 2016 H&A discussion

Started by quinny88, March 14, 2016, 10:26:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pkbaldy

How the hell can you play Rioli over Lennon??

Drafted and selected because of his name. Because he was shower in the NAB challenge, and he should have been a 2nd/3rd rounder for the draft.

Good to see Townsend and Menadue playing. Hope they kill it.

T Dog

Quote from: Pkbaldy on March 23, 2016, 08:18:19 PM
How the hell can you play Rioli over Lennon??

Drafted and selected because of his name. Because he was shower in the NAB challenge, and he should have been a 2nd/3rd rounder for the draft.

Good to see Townsend and Menadue playing. Hope they kill it.

Have you been staring at your own pic too long?   ;D

quinny88

Got a few missing! Lucky we're only playing Carlton ;)

quinny88

I would say Lennon is injured or sore. He's not even an emergency

Toga

???

nrich102

Nige

Quote from: Toga on March 23, 2016, 10:01:50 PM

???
I still semi-agree with that tbh. He's gonna have to win me over like Corey Ellis did.

shorty3264

Corey Ellis surprise a few? I really rate the kid, but there hasn't been much talk of him in forums etc.

Pkbaldy

Well as someone who follows the draft very closely. It was utterly stupid for him to go that early.

I like the C.Ellis choice. Pretty well under rated for that years draft. Has elite awareness and pretty good disposal. So choosing the mixture of Awareness (Ellis) and Toughness (Townsend) to assist Cotchin and B.Ellis through the middle was a smart choice. And I also guess Dimma is over confident that you'll win this game. So good to test things out against the suspected bottom side.

shorty3264

Yeh nice mate. I've been reading a few things and the Tigers rate him extremely highly. Touted him as the best kick of last years draft pool. Looking forward to seeing how he goes.

Pkbaldy

Quote from: shorty3264 on March 24, 2016, 11:13:06 AM
Yeh nice mate. I've been reading a few things and the Tigers rate him extremely highly. Touted him as the best kick of last years draft pool. Looking forward to seeing how he goes.

Just a matter of being able to find and get the pill. He could be a decent rookie choice in fantasy too.

Nige

Hes' not a huge possession getter iirc and plays more outside than inside, expect him to play a bit from half forward with stints in the middle.

Donnie Brasco

Nige

Beatle kicked 4 in the VFL, surely gets a look next week!

T Dog

Quote from: Nige on March 25, 2016, 07:44:28 PM
Beatle kicked 4 in the VFL, surely gets a look next week!

Paul McCarthy or Ringo Nige?   ;D