The already planning for SC 2016 thread

Started by Judd Magic, July 28, 2015, 08:15:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GCSkiwi

Quote from: _wato on September 07, 2015, 11:57:05 PM
Is everyone really that keen to start Libba??

The emergence of Wallis, Dahl, Picken, Bont & Macrae (to a further extent) has me wondering whether Libba will really average anything over 105 next year, after previously averaging 110+ in a weak midfield.

Their engine room is sublime and I know he'll get thrust straight back in there but some of those boys will be hard pressed to move out of there. Will he be $450k do we think, or more?

Oh, and Prestia is an absolute lock for me this year. Will average over 110 quite comfortably with O'Meara still going to be in doubt and Bennell leaving, as well as the return of Ablett. Love the look of him with Ablett, Rockliff, Sloane, Pendles and Sidebottom.

Definitely with you on Prestia, had him last year and he was great until Ablett carked it. I'd still take Libba as well, Picking up Ablett, Libba and Prestia on injury discounts means I expect to see them in a lot of midfields...

ronl

Would Dylan Shiel qualify for any small discount having been out injured for the last 8 games?

GCSkiwi

Quote from: ronl on October 03, 2015, 07:44:40 PM
Would Dylan Shiel qualify for any small discount having been out injured for the last 8 games?

I don't think so. I don't know what the magic number is, but they seem to have a pretty high threshold for injury discounts... Ablett didn't get a discount this year, I don't think Shiel would get one for next year

Spite

Quote from: GCSkiwi on October 05, 2015, 01:16:46 PM
Quote from: ronl on October 03, 2015, 07:44:40 PM

I don't think so. I don't know what the magic number is, but they seem to have a pretty high threshold for injury discounts... Ablett didn't get a discount this year, I don't think Shiel would get one for next year

Its usually 10 or less games gets a discount

MC

Who steps up for the Hawks with the retirement of Lake and Hale? Does McEvoy gain some ruck points? Some of their rebounding defenders get more?

Money Shot

Quote from: MC on October 06, 2015, 12:13:37 PM
Who steps up for the Hawks with the retirement of Lake and Hale? Does McEvoy gain some ruck points? Some of their rebounding defenders get more?
I think Spaghner is the man for the job but don't really rate his scoring potential

The_Captain

Quote from: Money Shot on October 06, 2015, 02:50:58 PM
Quote from: MC on October 06, 2015, 12:13:37 PM
I think Spaghner is the man for the job but don't really rate his scoring potential

Simple really. Shoenmakers didn't play week before gf for hartung. So they added one additional tall. Hartung comes back. Shoenmakers and ceglar for lake and hale. That's there best 22.