Any leagues I can join?

Started by R.Griffen, February 26, 2016, 03:33:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

R.Griffen

Anyone got leagues with some open spots? Not too worried about the types etc

dgeams

Yep sure do

Just sent you a PM - let me know if you are interested and I will shoot through an invite. We actually have 2 spots available so if anyone else is interested let me know.

in brief - cats league, online draft Sunday 13 March 2016 at 4:15 PM (AAEDT) but you can just set predraft picks. If you want to know anything else just ask.

Thanks

The Pod

We'll have a couple of spots in "No Ghost Teams League" after 9.00 tonight.  That's the deadline before eviction of inactive coaches happens and there's sure to be 3 or 4 leaving.

The only criterium is that coaches stay active and keep their teams alive.  Being a crap coach is fine.  Anyone willing to stay for the season is welcome, just keep an eye out for an empty spot as the evictions begin  ;D

http://ultimate-footy.theage.com.au/215028/

Cheers

dgeams

Pod.... I am just curious. How could coaches be active prior to the season starting?

The Pod

dgeams, there was a request right from the beginning for coaches to confirm so teams could be locked before the draft.  Just an insurance against ghosts, 'active' just means 'I'm here' pre-season.  A handful didn't appear at all or respond  - so they're gone.

I ran a private league like this last year (with an iron fist ;D) and it was a great success, almost everyone came back for this year so it filled quickly.  Nothing worse than playing against ghost teams that still have injured and retired players from the beginning of the season.  So this is really a second league in the same style but public.

If you're keen, why not join???

mumfster

I'm keen to join a league. I'm accustom to UF

rodge35

Any non active members in your league Pod? Im in a league but would love to get involved in another active league (Bit of an UF nut) let me know if there is an inactive team i can take over.

AlwaysHawthorn

Are you looking for a league to join in 2017 ? I have a few to choose from. Are you the GWS player ?