Top-Up Draft

Started by Jukes, February 25, 2016, 12:50:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jay

Jukes

So that's this draft over!

Related, I've had Cavka and Jaensch retire between our main drafting/delisting period and now, do you guys reckon I'm entitled to exchange them for two other players now seeing as this draft is over?

I'd allow it if it were another team but just want to know if there are any objections from any of you guys.

Could definitely use a couple more guns like Dawson and Dylan Grimes :3

kilbluff1985

nas

Quote from: Jukes on March 06, 2016, 10:25:15 PM

Related, I've had Cavka and Jaensch retire between our main drafting/delisting period and now, do you guys reckon I'm entitled to exchange them for two other players now seeing as this draft is over?

I'd allow it if it were another team but just want to know if there are any objections from any of you guys.

Really can't see any problem with this.

On another note, just asking what about LTI's ie: M Scharenberg or anyone else that is out for a long period of time?

Jukes

Quote from: nas on March 06, 2016, 10:37:01 PM
Quote from: Jukes on March 06, 2016, 10:25:15 PM

Really can't see any problem with this.

On another note, just asking what about LTI's ie: M Scharenberg or anyone else that is out for a long period of time?

If a guy's injured and still on an AFL list and not planning to retire you'll just have to ride it I'm afraid, seeing as we have no rookie list or other injury contingencies in place.

nas

All good, ^^^^just clarifying.

Jukes

Assuming nobody has any objections, I'll be picking up Oscar McDonald and Mabior Chol for my two replacements.

Very hard pick as there's a few other solid prospects in the unwanted bin!

If anybody else needs to do this feel free to, although the player coming off the list must be confirmed as retiring, you can't just drop a spud.

Pkbaldy

Quote from: Jukes on March 06, 2016, 10:55:13 PM
Assuming nobody has any objections, I'll be picking up Oscar McDonald and Mabior Chol for my two replacements.

Very hard pick as there's a few other solid prospects in the unwanted bin!

If anybody else needs to do this feel free to, although the player coming off the list must be confirmed as retiring, you can't just drop a spud.

Am I allowed to get rid of Nick Holman? I expected him to get re-rookie from Carlton. But just didn't happen.

Jukes

Yeah that's fine go for it

Pkbaldy

Sorry been busy and away. Ill just go Nathan Wilson.