ULTIMATE FOOTY KEEPER LEAGUES BACK FOR 2016 - NOW OPEN TO PUBLIC!

Started by hoosie, February 07, 2016, 04:31:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hoosie

Out Of Left Field (1&2) and Boots And All (1&2) are now set up in Ultimate Footy 2016.
NOW OPEN FOR ANYONE TO FILL LAST SPOTS!

FF OUT OF LEFT FIELD
League ID 196481
Password: HOOSIE1
Draft: Wed 9 March 9:00pm (AEDT)

FF BOOTS AND ALL
League ID 759021
Password: HOOSIE2
Draft: Mon 7 March 9:00pm (AEDT)

FF BOOTS AND ALL II
League ID 123330
Password: HOOSIE4
Draft: Mon 14 March 9:00pm (AEDT)

The Pod

Would love to take part if you have a dropout.  Are they points or category based?

Cheers The Pod
aka Brainpharts, Podrick's Privates, etc, etc

hoosie

Hi Brainpharts -
All leagues are keeper leagues so in any league you join you will be taking over a team that I will assign to you (from a coach not continuing). There are rules for how many players you have to retain with the remaining players coming from the draft. Check the settings for squad totals.

FF OUT OF LEFT FIELD : Category based scoring

FF OUT OF LEFT FIELD II : Points based scoring

FF BOOTS AND ALL : Points based scoring

FF BOOTS AND ALL II : Points based scoring

Btw Pod if you know of any other coaches who might be keen to test their skill in some competitive Ultimate Footy  draft leagues pass the codes on.

nas

Quote from: hoosie on February 13, 2016, 02:16:23 PM
Hi Brainpharts -
All leagues are keeper leagues so in any league you join you will be taking over a team that I will assign to you (from a coach not continuing). There are rules for how many players you have to retain with the remaining players coming from the draft. Check the settings for squad totals.

FF OUT OF LEFT FIELD : Category based scoring

FF OUT OF LEFT FIELD II : Points based scoring

FF BOOTS AND ALL : Points based scoring

FF BOOTS AND ALL II : Points based scoring

Btw Pod if you know of any other coaches who might be keen to test their skill in some competitive Ultimate Footy  draft leagues pass the codes on.

Keep me in mind hoosie also. Could do 3 (Points) as awaiting on a decision re another league to make the 4 allowable leagues.

hoosie

dgeams

Hi Nas,

How many teams in the cats based league? and are there any spots left?

I too am looking to fill one last coaches spot in a Category 'keeper league' (I say 'keeper league' because we really only keep 5 players from the previous year, so it's like you get to pre-draft them. That way we get a good draft and to change things up each year). So, if anyone is interested in a not-quite keeper league, let me know. We have been running this league since Ultimate Footy started and this is the first time in 3 years we have had open coaches spots.

You would have pre-draft access to players like: Ablett, Wingard, Breust and Naitanui.

nas

Quote from: dgeams on March 02, 2016, 01:30:42 PM

Hi Nas,

How many teams in the cats based league? and are there any spots left?

I too am looking to fill one last coaches spot in a Category 'keeper league' (I say 'keeper league' because we really only keep 5 players from the previous year, so it's like you get to pre-draft them. That way we get a good draft and to change things up each year). So, if anyone is interested in a not-quite keeper league, let me know. We have been running this league since Ultimate Footy started and this is the first time in 3 years we have had open coaches spots.

You would have pre-draft access to players like: Ablett, Wingard, Breust and Naitanui.

Mate, I'm currently in 3 from here & the 4th with another Draft team. Pretty sure you are only allowed 4, before paying to have access for 5 > 8?

charedblack

I was in 'FFOUTOFLEFTFIELD II' last year (I think I won it too) and tried re-entering it to play again this year and it says it is full.
Any chance I could get my team back from last year?