2016 FF SUPERCOACH ELXAM LEAGUE

Started by enzedder, February 03, 2016, 09:24:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_wato

Quote from: enzedder on September 06, 2016, 05:04:56 PM
Quote from: LaHug on September 06, 2016, 03:36:09 PM
Quote from: Grazz on September 06, 2016, 12:30:16 PM
Elxam Overall Champion I regard as the biggest award we actually give out here. If you play all 3 comps this award should be something that you want to win.

Yep. That's the result I looked at the most. Pretty happy to finish top 10 (even if only just).
SuperCoach is more than enough for me. Kudos to those that do all 3 but SC is all consuming and more than satisfies my fantasy interest. I did DT for 2 seasons a while back but it never really appealed and I've never even considered AF and don't have the slightest idea as to how it works.
The Elxam Champions League Premiership that Rusty00 has won back to back is my #1 target.

Oh and well done Grazzy for updating the honour roll. Looks good.... Some quality on there.

Agree 100%. Had this discussion before with Grazz but I have no interest in DT or AF. Don't think I ever will. Because SC is so challenging and so much more rewarding when you nail the right team it makes it so much more satisfying to play. Let alone the fact that more coaches enjoy SC, hence you're playing with more of your mates.. So much better

Dudge

Quote from: _wato on September 06, 2016, 10:15:20 PM
Quote from: enzedder on September 06, 2016, 05:04:56 PM
Quote from: LaHug on September 06, 2016, 03:36:09 PM
Quote from: Grazz on September 06, 2016, 12:30:16 PM
Elxam Overall Champion I regard as the biggest award we actually give out here. If you play all 3 comps this award should be something that you want to win.

Yep. That's the result I looked at the most. Pretty happy to finish top 10 (even if only just).
SuperCoach is more than enough for me. Kudos to those that do all 3 but SC is all consuming and more than satisfies my fantasy interest. I did DT for 2 seasons a while back but it never really appealed and I've never even considered AF and don't have the slightest idea as to how it works.
The Elxam Champions League Premiership that Rusty00 has won back to back is my #1 target.

Oh and well done Grazzy for updating the honour roll. Looks good.... Some quality on there.

Agree 100%. Had this discussion before with Grazz but I have no interest in DT or AF. Don't think I ever will. Because SC is so challenging and so much more rewarding when you nail the right team it makes it so much more satisfying to play. Let alone the fact that more coaches enjoy SC, hence you're playing with more of your mates.. So much better

Cop out Wato ( only joking mate because I suck at SC lol ) it's the rolling lockout that kills me, because I work a lot of Saturdays, and go to Soccer on Sundays ,  ( Plus being a technology dinosaur doesn't help, especially mobile phone, mines for phone calls and occasional messages and that's it ) and feel disadvantaged cause of it. Winning overall Elxam is the bees knees for me, and I can't  seem to do it because of SC. Believe you me, I do realise it's because I don't keep up with the Joneses, and I should,  but once a relic,  always a relic haha

Edit - when concretes going off, or you're talking to people at soccer, I just can't seem to say, hang on , the next SC's games on