The Coolest Cats 2k16.

Started by Nige, January 29, 2016, 06:16:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nige

Quote from: Gigantor on March 20, 2016, 01:10:00 AM
I know you won't want to hear this but...... Milera to Wells :)
I have actually considered it tbh. Though I'd honestly prefer Duggan or Sicily for a similar price, maybe even Simpkin.

At this point I just wanna not pick Wells, see him fail as a good pick when everyone has him and be like "told ya so".  :P

Nige

I was supposed to update this weekly or fortnightly just for something different, I guess that's a 2017 goal.  :P

It's well documented I like to be a little outside the box on things in fantasy and I quite often let bias and stupid spontaneous decisions ruin my season, this year has been no different. Not being a Wells fan and rage trading Barlow and Stef Martin are perfect examples.

Anyway, my current team looks like:

Heater, Simmo, Savage, Rance, Laird, Boyd (S Collins, Brand)
Danger, Pendles, GAJ, Rocky, Priddis, Sloane, Libba, Hopper (Trengove, K Stewart, Jansen)
Mummy, Lycett (Cox)
Zorko, Dusty, Zerrett, Joey, Hall, Kerrdge (Petracca, SJ Reid)

6 trades left and $116,100 in the bank after trades this week (Keays -> Sloane, Mena -> Reid, Tippo -> Joey).

Don't ask why I decided to upgrade my defenders first, I still don't know the answer to that one. Also wasn't prepared for Tippett to die just after I got him in (legit had 4 rucks in my team, none of which played last week).

Also kinda flowered up having my entire forward line full of F/M players with no link to the midfield, not sure I'll even get a chance to rectify that.

I'll probably look at turning Libba and Hopper into premo mids next week (although maybe not Libba since he could be handy next week). Means Kerridge will be my only rookie left and he'll be F6 but turning him into F7/M9 would be nice if I can achieve it somehow.

But yeah, cheers for reading this far if you have in fact done so. Wouldn't mind the thoughts of anyone remotely better at this game than I am (which as you can see, it not very difficult at all :P). Thanks in advance!  8)