Sammy 123's SC diary 2016

Started by sammy123, January 29, 2016, 10:24:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Samm79

Like the team although we differ in opinion on a few. T McKenzie while cheap and undervalued, could be a disaster. With the plethora of running out of half back options the GC have I don't think he is likely to return to '13 when he had his only good year filling this role. 18,18,19,16 games in the past 4, not enough upside for the risk. Not sold on Gresham either, don't think he's set the world on fire in the NAB.

Could go Cannon to Weitering, Gresham to Menadue, plus cash. Opens up the DPP, don't think it'll affect your points too much and give you some extra $$$

Good luck mate

sammy123

Quote from: Samm79 on March 17, 2016, 10:54:17 AM
Like the team although we differ in opinion on a few. T McKenzie while cheap and undervalued, could be a disaster. With the plethora of running out of half back options the GC have I don't think he is likely to return to '13 when he had his only good year filling this role. 18,18,19,16 games in the past 4, not enough upside for the risk. Not sold on Gresham either, don't think he's set the world on fire in the NAB.

Could go Cannon to Weitering, Gresham to Menadue, plus cash. Opens up the DPP, don't think it'll affect your points too much and give you some extra $$$

Good luck mate

thanks mate

sammy123

sitting on this team atm.

laird,gibbo,weitering,dea,O.mcdonald,brown(adams,joyce)

fyfe,danger,pendles,ablett,rocky,libba,crouch,mills(menadue,petracca,davis)

goldy,gawn(wyatt)

dusty,barlow,merett,wells,bennedy,kerridge(mcgovern,tippa.MC)

sitting on this atm.

sammy123

i am aware joyce isn't named just held him for the moment

Ringo

Good sitting team - Will McGovern continue to play given the players Crows will have coming back.  Just a thought for you to consider.

I did away with F/D Dpp to move McDonald Tip back there to give extra coverage.

Mat0369

Something to be weary of with Oscar McDonald is that Dunn is likely to come back into that side very shortly. He was named emergency this week but I think that is just based on a lack of match fitness. He might have a couple runs in the VFL and then slot into that back line at McDonald's expense which won't even see you get a price rise from him.

sammy123

so this is now what im sitting on after some advice

laird,R,murphy,gibson,weitering,dea,brown(O.mcdonald,adams)

fyfe,danger,pendles,gaz,rocky,libba,crouch,mills(petracca,dunkley,davis)

goldy,gawn(wyatt)

dusty,barlow,wells,bennedy,menadue,kerridge(papley,mcdonald-Tippa)

think if 0.mcdonald strings a nice game together can stay in the side.

papley i have chosen as he.s cheap buy not sure about his JS very shakey

sammy123

score 2162

overall: 32,644

laird,gibbo,r.murphy,weitering,dea,brown(o.mcdonald,adams)

goldy,gawn(wyatt)

dusty,barlow,wells,bennedy,menadue,kerridge(papley,mc-tippa)

okay start. will use 0 trades this week. happy with rooks.

still have 17,800 left in bank

Ringo

sammy123

sammy123

RD 2 score: 2380

overall rank: 2003

laird,R.murphy,gibbo,weitering,dea,adams(brown,o.mcdoanld)

goldy,gawn(wyatt)

dusty,barlow,wells,bennedy,menadue,kerridge(papley,McTippa)

trades for this week. considering

barlow>Z.merrett

rocky>S.mitchell

would leave me with 9.2K

happy with all rookie selections.

not worried about gawn as i am barlow and rocky.

think gawn will come good

Ringo

Think ruck scores are suffering with less stoppages as a result of rule changes.  So no need to panic about Gawn.  Both Gawn and Goldy predicted to drop 30k with high B/e so not alone. 

sammy123

Quote from: Ringo on April 04, 2016, 01:56:21 PM
Think ruck scores are suffering with less stoppages as a result of rule changes.  So no need to panic about Gawn.  Both Gawn and Goldy predicted to drop 30k with high B/e so not alone.

yeah thats what i was thinking ringo

Samm79

You've nailed your rookies (omac aside!), so no wasting trades, to get some more $$ into your team value you could go Zaha, should go up $100K in 2 rounds and you can then either trade to a super prem or keep if firing. It may be undervaluing a trade but getting extra dollar value into your team early without burning a rookie can benefit you in the long run....

sammy123

Quote from: Samm79 on April 05, 2016, 11:32:46 AM
You've nailed your rookies (omac aside!), so no wasting trades, to get some more $$ into your team value you could go Zaha, should go up $100K in 2 rounds and you can then either trade to a super prem or keep if firing. It may be undervaluing a trade but getting extra dollar value into your team early without burning a rookie can benefit you in the long run....

yeah.

Omac comes out for hartley next week when he's on the bubble which should give me 40K to hold for later date