Previous topic - Next topic

LF

Adding another mid in hopes some of them turn out well for us
Will Snelling

Atto

Metal will pick Cory Gregson

Will PM the next person.

nostradamus

Roulettes take James Harmes with pick 17 ............. a bit of a spec pick, but we see alot of upside in him

Spite

I just PM'ed SinnerZ to let him know it is our pick. I forgot to remind people to message SinnerZ not me when dealing with drafting!

I'll pick tomorrow arvo if the pick hasn't been done by then. Cheers!

Holz

Quote from: nostradamus on February 02, 2016, 11:29:12 PM
Russian Roulettes welcome with pick 14 a young player who we think has a big future ............ Zac Jones

I incidently regret droping him was a spur of the moment decision

SinnerZ

Titans will take Jonathan Simpkin

Spite

Someone just PMed me saying they're not sure if we could pick top up players. If that's the case, we will change our pick but PM me.

Nige

So I didn't get a PM and haven't really consulted Barra after our shortlist got ravaged but I'm down the Great Ocean Rd on my phone so it's a tad difficult to do all of that.

Ethan Hughes and Ciaran Byrne for us. That's us done for the draft too.

Can someone PM next? Cheers.

Scrads

Yeah I was the one unsure. I was under the impression we were having a mini draft of top ups to replace the suspended players afterwards. So if all those players get picked in the rookie, there will be no one there. Also I probably would have picked Stokes instead of Kmac in this case.

Hellopplz

While i was cleaning the list i saw a few in there that were either already apart of the rookie draft or were delisted by clubs. So this would have required these players to be moved out from here if they were apart of the top up draft (not sure if there even is one).

Also Belarus had Stokes and Kelly, two of the better top up players. If they kept both, top up draft probably wouldn't be able to fill up all the lists missing bomber players.

Spite

Maybe we should stop the draft until Holz clears this up. I didn't PM Nige because I didn't want him to pick - and he chose the guy (Ethan Hughes) we would have taken if J Simpkin isn't available (I have PM evidence of this). So to avoid potentially more mess, let's just wait for Holz?

Holz

I really should have planned this better but the essendon scandal came right before the rookie so makes things tough. Im thinking considering belarus kept kelly and the fact the rookie draft is stronger then the top up list (especially with kelly kept)

it might be better to have a round at the end of the rookie where people can pick up players that only stay on the list for 1 year then revert back. As an essendon owner I would prefer that.

considering belarus have banned monfries I think they should keep Stokes.

then every top up player is fair game.

If people have issues let me know.

just thinking out loud will sort so pause the draft.

seems to make sense as the essendon people get rookie players who are better then the top up and solves the issue of stokes kelly, simpkin

LF

Simpkin was in the rookie draft list before the players got banned so he is available to pick imo we were actually close to grabbing him

Holz

have made the eesndon order which is based on averages and position rankings. The players picked up will go into the rookie last year and the teams will have no rights over them.

Spite

Your idea makes sense to me Holz