FF THOROUGHBREDS

Started by enzedder, January 17, 2016, 02:39:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

enzedder

Quote from: GM on May 25, 2017, 11:29:10 PM
What's Big Mac doing?? :-\
Not sure but his R9 set up was stuffed... points on the bench without the E and copping a 0 on the field.
Had Danger's 163 as VC this week with loophole possibilities to take as C and ended up captaining Hanners.
He's not on form.  :'(
Thoroughbreds are ranked 27th (19th on total points)... excellent really considering.

enzedder

Having another good year. Let's finish strong  :)
Round  Top Scorer          Pts       League Ranking
1.           GM                 2309             35th
2.         shaker              2375             10th
3.        RaisyDaisy         2335             18th
4.         Ricochet           2184             29th
5.            GM               2345             70th
6.          Ricochet          2107             58th  (36th on total points - 18 team leagues)
7.          Ricochet          2142             28th  (20th on total points)
8.          acroyale          2286             45th  (24th on total points)
9.             ants             2429             38th  (21st on total points)
10.          GM               2364             27th  (19th on total points)   
11.         shaker           1938              28th (21st on total points)
12.         BigMac           1888             30th (23rd on total points)
13.        Rusty00          1815             26th (20th on total points)
14.         Gigantor        2374              25th (19th on total points)
15.        BoredSaint      2431              24th (18th on total points)
16.        RaisyDaisy      2468              25th (19th on total points)
17.        BoredSaint      2482              25th (18th on total points)

20.        crowls           2581               29th (20th on total points)
21.         Ringo           2406               26th (18th on total points)
22.        corkascrew     2551              28th (20th on total points)
23.         ants             2402               28th (20th on total points)

enzedder

Another strong year.
Hoping we can beat last year's 38th and hopefully be a top 20 league...would be an awesome feat in our second year.
Currently 25th on average/18th on points.

Have don600562 "Bluesbrothers" confirmed for next year, currently 162nd overall, ranked 1st of 142 in FF SuperCoaches Group....came 1018th in 2016 and 1111th in 2015 so another strong coach will come in again next year.
Lowest ranked coach (probably BigMac at this rate), will relinquish their spot unless there is a non-starter as was the case this year (JP's "The Biggest Losers").

enzedder

Thanks to all Thoroughbred Coaches for a great second year.
We look like beating last year's effort where we ranked 38th.
We're currently ranked 20th on total points and that was my goal when I set this league up... so well done to all... hopefully we can finish the year in style and maintain our current place or go higher.... we're 28th on average FWIW.

GF this week...... MC (MC's Mix) v enzedder (SCHILLACI)

Good luck MC.

but I don't mean it really MC haha

enzedder

Oh, and let me know all if you're keen to go around again in 2018.
Hopefully we can climb higher... third time's a charm.  :)

GM

Good luck lads!
Thanks for organising this league mate and I'm keen to go around again next year.

shaker

Cheers EZ great league I'll be back  ;)

MC

Quote from: enzedder on August 21, 2017, 07:01:22 PM
Thanks to all Thoroughbred Coaches for a great second year.
We look like beating last year's effort where we ranked 38th.
We're currently ranked 20th on total points and that was my goal when I set this league up... so well done to all... hopefully we can finish the year in style and maintain our current place or go higher.... we're 28th on average FWIW.

GF this week...... MC (MC's Mix) v enzedder (SCHILLACI)

Good luck MC.

but I don't mean it really MC haha

Haha! Thanks for organising such a strong league mate, well done! I'm keen to go around again, hit me up when you start the thread or whatever. Cheers!

Gigantor

count me in again next year enzedder

enzedder

GF Result
SCHILLACI 2271 defeated MC's Mix 2201

Happy to get over the line and get one back on MC after he had the wood over me recently in Elxam.
Both of us had our share of up and down players but Danger was the notable difference as MC traded him out a few weeks back when he looked like he may be toast for the year and he captained Beams this week as a result.
It's the only Premiership I took out in 4 GFs today after going down in FF Champions, FF S/C GUNS 1 and a family/public league.

Anyway bad luck MC and thanks for a great year....and to all Thoroughbred coaches.
We're officially a Top 20 league... 20th on total points in 2017. Well done all!  :)

I will update the opening posts in the thread with this season's results... highs, points, rankings and set things up for 2018.
The plan is to run with the same coaches as this year with the exception of BigMac who will be replaced with don600562's "Bluesbrothers" who has enjoyed another extremely good season (253rd overall). Hopefully everyone recommits but we shall see.
I'd like to thank BigMac for the competition he has provided over the last two year's in Thoroughbreds. He had a down year but never threw in the season...and both he and I are open to him rejoining the league at some point in the future.
I will be in touch by way of pm to all coaches in the off season to load things up again for 2018.

ants

MC

Quote from: enzedder on August 27, 2017, 09:20:27 PM
GF Result
SCHILLACI 2271 defeated MC's Mix 2201

Happy to get over the line and get one back on MC after he had the wood over me recently in Elxam.
Both of us had our share of up and down players but Danger was the notable difference as MC traded him out a few weeks back when he looked like he may be toast for the year and he captained Beams this week as a result.
It's the only Premiership I took out in 4 GFs today after going down in FF Champions, FF S/C GUNS 1 and a family/public league.

Anyway bad luck MC and thanks for a great year....and to all Thoroughbred coaches.
We're officially a Top 20 league... 20th on total points in 2017. Well done all!  :)

I will update the opening posts in the thread with this season's results... highs, points, rankings and set things up for 2018.
The plan is to run with the same coaches as this year with the exception of BigMac who will be replaced with don600562's "Bluesbrothers" who has enjoyed another extremely good season (253rd overall). Hopefully everyone recommits but we shall see.
I'd like to thank BigMac for the competition he has provided over the last two year's in Thoroughbreds. He had a down year but never threw in the season...and both he and I are open to him rejoining the league at some point in the future.
I will be in touch by way of pm to all coaches in the off season to load things up again for 2018.

Too good on the day mate, well played!

BoredSaint

enzedder

Have pmed the league code to all. Will edit the initial post in this thread as coaches join the league and then throughout the year with best weekly scores and league ranking updates.
Still waiting on Gambino to say he'll rejoin. Will give him more time but potentially a spot to fill for this season.

Fid

Quote from: enzedder on January 25, 2018, 11:31:43 AM
Have pmed the league code to all. Will edit the initial post in this thread as coaches join the league and then throughout the year with best weekly scores and league ranking updates.
Still waiting on Gambino to say he'll rejoin. Will give him more time but potentially a spot to fill for this season.

Can you please keep me in mind if a position opens up?