Main Menu

AXV - New Admin Wanted

Started by BB67th, January 22, 2016, 02:51:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BB67th

Hey XVIII competitions, a bit of shameless advertising going on here, as we need to find a new admin for the AXV competition.

I have to announce that I intend to step down as AXV administrator. It's been great to run the competition for the last couple of seasons, but unfortunately in the coming year I will not have the time to commit to running the competition on a weekly basis, and making it the best it can be. I do intend to remain as coach of the Manila Folders. Ricochet my assistant admin does a great job, but he too lacks the time to run the competition on his own.

So far we haven't had any members of the current AXV community who have the time to and are willing to take over to run the competition, which is entirely understandable as it is quite an extensive role. So we are now extending to ask the wider FF community if there are any coaches out there interested in taking over the primary administrator position of the competition. It is quite an involved position, but it is great fun, and a way to get even further involved in fantasy football. We still have a couple of months to go before the season proper starts, so there is plenty of time for a new member to come into the position and get settled. I will be more than happy to help out the new coach and show them the ropes, and show them how the weekly running of the competition functions.

So if anyone is interested, please send a short application to myself and Ric as to why you believe you should gain the position of competition admin. As we haven't had any current AXV Coaches wishing to take on the role, we are willing to look at someone who is not a current head coach to take on this role. Its great fun to do, so send me a message if you think you might be interested and want some more details.