Australia vs India ODI & T20 Matches

Started by Nige, January 04, 2016, 01:11:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ringo

If we can not learn how to handle the slower bowling we are now chance in the T20cup.  How to blow a great start. Both Lynn and Maxwell trying to hit out before getting settled is suicidal.  Watto was a little unlucky with a great catch by the bowler off his own bowling.

Khwaja replaces Finch do not know who is new captain yet.

shaker

Think they should drug test the selectors why was Warner and Smith rested no need for that and still no Kwahaja then lets just change all the bowling lineup , this resting of players is becoming laughable JUST PUT THE BEST PLAYERS IN ALL THE TIME  >:(

Ringo

Think I heard somewhere Warner and Smith were only available for Match 1 due to NZ tour.

shaker

Quote from: Ringo on January 30, 2016, 02:01:05 PM
Think I heard somewhere Warner and Smith were only available for Match 1 due to NZ tour.

Yes Ringo but why do they need so much rest Warner just had time off for the birth of his kid , they are playing a sport occasionally not working in a Siberian salt mine the Indian team will just keep playing matches with all there good players and come into the world cup in form , we will stagger in with a team that is very rested but with no form and untested

PowerBug

nrich102

Jukes

55 not out from 41 and 3/11

Ellyse may not be as cute as Holly Ferling but damn can she play

Ringo

Now 4/12 for Glad she did not play the Womens Soccer final.

fanTCfool

Just needed to expose this weak tail in the first few games

Bill Manspeaker

Ringo

Where was this in the first 2 matches,  Watto does his best work when he opens but who does he unseat Warner or Finch.

Bill Manspeaker

I dunno if I like Boland. reminds me of a poor man's Clint McKay, but I liked McKay

haven't seen him bowl that often so I could be wrong

and flowerin please Tait stop bowling wides

nrich102

Bill Manspeaker

it's just trash bowling. don't bowl him for the rest of the match. in fact, bowl Bancroft over Tait

nrich102