Weight: 79kgs

Career games: 39 (including finals)

DREAMTEAM SCORES/AVERAGES

2015 Scores:

2015 Games/Average: 17/106.7

2014 Games/Average: 6/86.6

2013 Games/Average: 12/90.1

Profile:

From a DT perspective, you could argue that Tom Mitchell had a breakout season, increasing his average by 20 points a game from 2014 to 2015. We all knew this was coming though, it was just a matter of when. Even with two sub affected scores he still managed to average an elite 106.65.

Pros:

• Arguably has a higher ceiling than Fantasy legends like Ablett and Rockliff, evidenced by his 138, 142 and 163 in his last 3 games last year.
  • Has a high floor. Excluding vests, his lowest score during the 2015 home and away season was 87.
  • Reliable, with nearly 2/3 of his scores being tons in 2015.
Cons:

• Questions on whether he actually has a role or not in the team, and if so, the right one.
  • While when he plays he's reliable, in his early career he has not been on the field has he would have liked.

Prediction:
If you are not stupid, you would know that Tom Mitchell can score and score well in DT. While that is undoubted the problem has been thus far is his ability to play games since it seems that John Longmire does not like him. Hopefully he made his case to Longmire in 2015 and plays regularly and in the right role for 2016. If the aforementioned does happen, I would expect him to be amongst the top 5 averaging players in the competition, making him a bargain to pick in DT this year.

iZander

Gigantor

You would think he won't be asked to tag if McGlynn is playing

Football Factory

Nice write up, Titch is locked for me at the moment.

Atto

Quote from: fanTCfool on January 03, 2016, 10:39:50 PM
Absolute magnet!
Surely Horse Longmire won't do anything to harm him this year, there is no vest so he should be safe to put up some big scores this year.

Titch was only vested twice, so I don't really see that as an obstacle avoided. Who knows what AFL Coaches do lol. As I said, hopefully he's shown his case last year.

fanTCfool

Quote from: Atto on January 03, 2016, 11:55:17 PM
Quote from: fanTCfool on January 03, 2016, 10:39:50 PM
Absolute magnet!
Surely Horse Longmire won't do anything to harm him this year, there is no vest so he should be safe to put up some big scores this year.

Titch was only vested twice, so I don't really see that as an obstacle avoided. Who knows what AFL Coaches do lol. As I said, hopefully he's shown his case last year.

Twice was certainly twice too many times from an ownership point of view. No one else his price was starting in the green.