Top 10 mids

Started by meow meow, December 19, 2015, 07:48:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

enzedder

Gibbs in the top10 is a massive surprise to me.
3 Swans in that list is amazing really... Hanners, JPK and Parker all killed it....and Titch at 14th. Similar to Collingwood when Pendles, Swan, Beams, Sidey all scored well.
This year I reluctantly brought Hanners in as I couldn't refuse him at his cheap price...I had to choose between Wines and Parker at the beginning of the year and went with Parker and after Parker's start didn't want to bring him in as I'd missed all his good scores and needed him to fall away to make that ground up on others who had him...and at the end of the year my choice was between JPK and Ward...got Ward but almost certainly pulled the wrong rein there too....For all that though I still have a mental block about wanting them in my starting team in 2017. Hanners has form slumps, JPK is a slow starter and Parker as an expensive option doesn't appeal.
Next year I reckon I'll endeavour to start... Danger, Fyfe, Pendles, Rocky, Bont and Beams if they're all up and running add JOM and Swallow as cheapies... getting excited already. ;D

_wato

I already know who I'm not going to start due to everyone jumping on.

Either going to win or lose with this call early on but I'm not starting Bont 2017 at this stage

Hanners instead for me, 114, 113 avg last two years

ronl

Wato, I agree with you 100% re Bont.  At this stage, I'm happy to sit and watch his first half dozen games and then make a decision as to whether he'll replace my first casualty.

Judd Magic

I had Pendles, Neale, Dangerfield, Parker and Hannebery in my midfield by the end of SC who made the top 10 list.

Gray, Ward and Rockliff were my other 3 premo mids.

Pretty happy with that midfield at the end of the day.

Hard to get 8 of the top 10 mids at the end of the season.