The Unreal Squids Season

Started by Money, December 16, 2015, 04:06:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Money

Quote from: chief007 on April 27, 2016, 09:17:22 PM
Quote from: Money on April 26, 2016, 02:21:57 PM
c) Cameron to Bernie now a very strong option

wouldn't be too sure of smith, he haad  a good score but was pretty much a training drill will be interesting to see how he goes this week against the eagles, a few lions players such as mathieson or keays both been killing it in the neafl so could get the call up this week and possible  better JS

I think Keays is playing but wouldn't be able to afford Vince if I went Keays over Smith, Smith only needs to play another 3 or so games to gain some value to be sold later on, I think he can hold his own until then

Money

Cash: $5,000

Round 6
Score: 1,961
Round Rank: 24,985
Overall Rank: 4,215
Trades: After a disappointing week seems like might have to do a disappointing trade. Dea and Adams have to go in my opinion, and I'm 7k off going Dea to Blakely and Adams to Rockliff. I think Rockliff is a must get in along with those two being must trades. So I'll probably have to end up bringing in Willis or Aliir and hoping they score more than 25 on my pine

Money

Cash: $12,000

Round 7 (Another round, another shower score, another drop in rankings  :-[ )
Score: 1,828
Round Rank: 41,650
Overall Rank: 7,275
Trades: Early thoughts are Wells to Blakely, Rockliff to either Selwood or Danger, praying Adams comes back, will continue holding Laird

Money

Cash: $143,000

Round 9
Score: 1,923
Round Rank: 14,486
Overall Rank: 6,271
Trades: Before the Carlton game I was willing to have Byrne as F6 for a month or so and go Mills to Mohr, but after Byrnes performance he'll have to go. After that I'm looking at Papley to Montagna or Merrett, leaving with 30k and 5k respectively

Money

My patience has officially worn out, Laird to Simpson and Gaz to Dangerfiled new trades

Money

Quote from: Money on May 16, 2016, 10:43:48 PM
My patience has officially worn out, Laird to Simpson and Gaz to Dangerfiled new trades

Also Laird to a forward an option

Money

Cash: $251,000

Round 9 (Whats the point of having 7 premo mids when only 2 ton up...)
Score: 2,005
Round Rank: 21,345
Overall Rank: 6,360
Trades: Finally offloading Fantasia to Trengove, then will go Smith to Gray via Davis