West Coast Best 22 2016

Started by LF, November 29, 2015, 02:43:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nige

He's basically put Eazy out of the job!

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: LF on August 31, 2016, 05:20:44 PM
Quote from: elephants on August 31, 2016, 05:17:00 PM
Fair to say nobody had Tommy Barrass in there! Gun!

He was amazing on Friday,we need to make sure we take good care of him and make sure we keep him as well

Def don't want to be losing Ezy though, which has started to be rumored a little

LF

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on August 31, 2016, 05:35:53 PM

He was amazing on Friday,we need to make sure we take good care of him and make sure we keep him as well

Def don't want to be losing Ezy though, which has started to be rumored a little

It's been a rumour for quite awhile now just getting some more steam now that it's hit the other states
But yeah we do need to try and keep him

Gigantor

Barrass and McGovern running amok together for the next 8 years is pretty exciting  ;D

elephants

Quote from: LF on August 31, 2016, 05:39:44 PM
Quote from: RaisyDaisy on August 31, 2016, 05:35:53 PM

It's been a rumour for quite awhile now just getting some more steam now that it's hit the other states
But yeah we do need to try and keep him

Yeah I was Ezy to stay, but I don't think he will unless he gets assured some game time. Awesome partnership forming between Schoey, Barrass and Gov atm though so he'll have to play outta his skin to convince us to break that.

kilbluff1985

do Eagles fans rate Partington & Cole ?

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on September 01, 2016, 07:11:00 PM

We're pretty settled, and guys like Ezy and Redden can't get games so I can't see our youngsters playing for a long time, possibly not at all, although Partington has good wraps

elephants

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on September 01, 2016, 07:24:40 PM
Quote from: kilbluff1985 on September 01, 2016, 07:11:00 PM

We're pretty settled, and guys like Ezy and Redden can't get games so I can't see our youngsters playing for a long time, possibly not at all, although Partington has good wraps

Party has been steady in the WAFL this year. We have a history of not rushing in our early picks (despite being a second rounder Party was our first pick last year). I suggest we'll see some of him in the coming seasons. Cole has similarly high wraps, will need consistent WAFL form to force his way in tho.

As for Ezy and Redden... #depth. Redden needs a massive pre-season to push ahead of Sheed/Duggan and even Hutchy while Ezy can get back in if he gets back to his best, just needs another preseason under his belt (though fk being the person to suggest breaking up Sexual BARRASSment, Gov and Schoey).