Ringos Rocky Road 2016

Started by Ringo, November 21, 2015, 01:14:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crowls

Quote from: Ringo on December 06, 2015, 10:16:15 PM
Aish could become David Meyers to assist with byes - Will then allow Dixon to become Stringer.
Agree this is a Better option.     too many questions over aish unless you want him as a pod.   

Ringo

Here is first draft after releases of prices and DPP

Will no doubt be many more.  Bye Structure 10/9/11

fasttrack13

Where's aish? I thought youd be all over him!

crowls

Quite a few mid pricers in their Ringo.     Bird, Wells, Hartung  (christ he killed me last year)  Harwood, Pearce in the backs.

You not considering a GNR approach or going to do a seperate one for them.

Ringo

@Fasttrack - Pearce should be Aish cliked wrong button.  Pearce next on list after Aish

@crowls - This year with the number of midpricers not really looking at Guns and Rookies.  Hartung averaged 82 unsubbed last year and with the abolishment of subs has so much upside. Wells at the price and with DPP too hard to ignore virtual rookie price. Bird at a new club should increase output. Harwood is just a personal choice as I really like him but if not selected will become someone else.

Southstorm

Leuey seems a bit risky at R2 mate, are you expecting him to stay there for the season?

Ringo

@Southstorm can interchange Luey and Sinclair and hope both make money to upgrade. Thats the initial plan which no doubt may change.

BomberSam

Quote from: Ringo on December 17, 2015, 11:43:03 AM
@Southstorm can interchange Luey and Sinclair and hope both make money to upgrade. Thats the initial plan which no doubt may change.

I have the same setup at the moment Ringo, with the plan of turning one of them (probably Sinclair) into Goldy when his price hopefully drops. Leuey might be an R3/F7 keeper.

Just starting to doubt Sinclair's scoring capacity. Tippett is another option I will look at.

Ringo

Quote from: BomberSam on December 17, 2015, 12:06:54 PM
Quote from: Ringo on December 17, 2015, 11:43:03 AM

I have the same setup at the moment Ringo, with the plan of turning one of them (probably Sinclair) into Goldy when his price hopefully drops. Leuey might be an R3/F7 keeper.

Just starting to doubt Sinclair's scoring capacity. Tippett is another option I will look at.
Sinclkair may become Tippett but at the moment can not afford Tippett,

Ringo

After doing a fair bit of research settled on this team for a while. (Heard that somewhere before)

Reasonably happy with it.

Defence: Harwood and Aish both dependent on being named round 1. 3 Prems and rookies to be finalised when teams named. There are quite a few options to look at if need be.
Mids: Prems and Injured Players returning from injury. Hartung may be a risk but unsubbed averaged 82 last year and with rule abolished has a high ceiling. Trengove going great guns in preseason from reports. Have got 2 rookies Hibberd and Kerridge with DPPS to allow flexibility,
Rucks: A set and forget strategy. King used as DPP but also with friendly draw for possible loopholing,
Fwds: 3 prems, Berger to provide a R/F DPP (went the cheaper option as if sole ruck Berger has huge upside). Wells and Kennedy at those prices hard to ignore.

Bye friendly at 9/10/11.

Obviously rookies will depend on being named Rd 1 and will be watching NAB Cup. Have 64k in cash to manouvre as needed

Fid

I like Aish in the back and Berger in the Fwds as your 3rd ruck option (done the same myself)

Trengrove is a must imo (if he is right to go)

the same goes with Petracca in the fwds and Libba in the mids

If you don't think your R3 is going to play consider placing a rookie and save yourself $15K

Money Shot

Although I'm not sure if I am going to do it King (Melbourne) is playing a lot of sunday games this year so he is better too loop hole. I'm not sure on Hartung but I'm sure you have your reasons. Great looking team mate! well done :)

Ringo

Yep King has 11 Sunday Games and also a couple of Twilight Saturday games which is the reason I have gone with him over Chol as Richmond have a number of Friday night games.

Money Shot

Quote from: Ringo on December 18, 2015, 10:07:56 AM
Yep King has 11 Sunday Games and also a couple of Twilight Saturday games which is the reason I have gone with him over Chol as Richmond have a number of Friday night games.
I'm going with the Gold Coast ruckman as they have a lot of later games as well. Only problem is you cant loophole Gaz.

Ringo

Quote from: Money Shot on December 18, 2015, 10:11:35 AM
Quote from: Ringo on December 18, 2015, 10:07:56 AM
I'm going with the Gold Coast ruckman as they have a lot of later games as well. Only problem is you cant loophole Gaz.
Yep my reason for going with King over Loersch, Gazz will be C because of the number of late Games Suns play and King can be set up pemanently as loophole if required. Think the extra $15k is justified for that reason.