Peptides FC 2016

Started by AaronKirk, November 14, 2015, 10:36:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AaronKirk

Quote from: greco272 on March 17, 2016, 12:42:43 AM
Honestly i would downgrade harwood to a rookie price player pending selection and upgrade Crouch or oliver to a premo. Also Mumford is the most injury prone player in the AFL, please pass, you will be saving yourself a trade.

Everything else looks perfect pending selection. A.Hall is a beast, i'm glad you have the balls to pick him! I wish i did!

G

I will probably do what you suggested pending on selections.

Mumford is a lock in my side though. As I have stated before it is risk v reward and you don't win by not taking risks. I expect GWS to finish in the top 8 if not higher this year. They have a good draw in relation to ruck matchups and could easily be on a par or higher than Goldy in the first 10 weeks. He is in the top 3 rucks in the comp and has a brilliant midfield around him. If he gets injured I will trade to a nic nat or Martin but he is a calculated risk I am willing to take.

Ringo

Harwood the only concern but you have alternatives available.  Think one of Harwood or Cutler may be dropped once Claye Beams gets match fitness but as you say risk v reward,  Could be a reasonable risk given Brisbane's horror draw early though.

Apart from that nice team and structure.

Samm79

Really like the team. I think Houli is potentially overpriced as last year was a stand out year in his history, but still a solid selection. I took a punt of him at the start of last year that paid off, but I think Rance is better value this year. That being said he should play all games and give you a consistent return.

Love the risk/reward, good luck sir.

AaronKirk

AaronKirk

Scored 2217 in Round 1. Fairly happy but could have been better. No trades this week.

AaronKirk

Managed a decent 2310 in round 2. Moved up to 2,530th overall. No trades used last week

Will assess Rocky before making a decision whether to trade. Freo cannot possibly get any worse so for now will hold onto Barlow.

Looking at bringing Papley in. Gresham is the only rookie I have that does not have a negative BE but I am unsure about who to bring Papley in for. Any thoughts?

GoLions

Geez nice score! I dunno who to drop for Papley either. Maybe Oliver? If I were you, probably Gresh though.

Ringo

I am looking at Gresh to Pappley but like you will have 2 mid DPP Rookies.  trying to decide whether that is the best way.  Decent cash grab of $40k that way along with Paps price increase.

AaronKirk

I have NFI what to do.

If I do Gresh to Papley then will have 1 of Kerridge, Mills or Oliver on the bench which is a waste.

Barlow stays.

Only have $900 in the bank and Rocky probably needs to go. Thoughts?

Goosey

Quote from: AaronKirk on April 07, 2016, 08:04:00 PM
I have NFI what to do.

If I do Gresh to Papley then will have 1 of Kerridge, Mills or Oliver on the bench which is a waste.

Barlow stays.

Kerridge on the pine does seem a waste, but Gresham to Papley is a must surely?
I'm keeping Barlow too, but currently trading Rocky for Hall.

AaronKirk

Quote from: Goosey on April 07, 2016, 09:26:46 PM
Quote from: AaronKirk on April 07, 2016, 08:04:00 PM
I have NFI what to do.

Barlow stays.

Kerridge on the pine does seem a waste, but Gresham to Papley is a must surely?
I'm keeping Barlow too, but currently trading Rocky for Hall.

Can trade rocky and use gresh as a loophole. I don't think Pap is amust as all other rookies have negative BE's

AaronKirk

Ive used my 2 trades and am relatively happy.

Gresh out for Papley - move Kerridge into the mids and Oliver to the bench.

The other trade is Rocky out for a player I am not going to reveal yet.

Grufflez

Quote from: AaronKirk on April 07, 2016, 11:00:13 PM

Bet it's Parker or Tich, everyone went Parker, some went Tich.

My Rocky replacement required a big juggling of dpp's and plays in the last game of the round ;)

AaronKirk

Quote from: Grufflez on April 09, 2016, 03:17:58 PM
Quote from: AaronKirk on April 07, 2016, 11:00:13 PM

Bet it's Parker or Tich, everyone went Parker, some went Tich.

My Rocky replacement required a big juggling of dpp's and plays in the last game of the round ;)

Nope.

Took a massive punt on Bontempelli as a POD. We will see how that goes.

Mat0369

I've picked  Bont in perfect 9 this week so I reckon for at least this week it will go alright.