Previous topic - Next topic

King Cripps

FB: Docherty Jamison Plowman
HB Tuohy Weitering Buckley
C: Simpson Gibbs Graham
HF: Walker ROWE Boekhurst
FF: Everett Casboult Thomas
R: Kreuzer Cripps Murphy

Int: Curnow, Kerridge, Lamb, Sumner (pick 8, 11 and 19 maybe)

Emg: Phillips, Jaksch, White

I think putting Rowe up forward would solve a lot of problems, Take the attention of Casboult and Everett a little and give time to guys like Plowman, Weitering and Jaksch to develop down back.

What are your guys thoughts on this?

T Dog

Daisy over Curnow and Graham as a starter, are interesting choices.
Kerridge could be anything if he gets a run.
Rowe as a starter would be sensational.
Ruck back up still a concern though.
My interest is mainly in Americas of course  ;D

meow meow

Asking Weitering to come in and take a KPD spot is a bit too much. Would keep Rowe down back and play Weitering as the 3rd tall. Move Mr Plow to the bench at the expense of Sumner and then bring Jaksch in at CHF.

King Cripps

Quote from: meow meow on October 29, 2015, 08:17:32 PM
Asking Weitering to come in and take a KPD spot is a bit too much. Would keep Rowe down back and play Weitering as the 3rd tall. Move Mr Plow to the bench at the expense of Sumner and then bring Jaksch in at CHF.
That sounds good! Would we really want 4 tall defenders though!?

meow meow

Quote from: King Cripps on October 29, 2015, 08:19:08 PM

Plowman can play anywhere, he shouldn't really be played as a KPD. Plus Jamison will probably be injured most of the season like always.

King Cripps

Quote from: meow meow on October 29, 2015, 08:24:20 PM
Quote from: King Cripps on October 29, 2015, 08:19:08 PM

Plowman can play anywhere, he shouldn't really be played as a KPD. Plus Jamison will probably be injured most of the season like always.
Hahaha. That's probably true.

Mat0369

Plowman has the body type similar to Ben Stratton. Stratton who was forced to play tall early in his career plays on the medium/small forwards most weeks. I wouldn't be surprised if that's what he has been recruited for.

King Cripps

Docherty Jamison Rowe
Tuohy Weitering Buckley
Graham Curnow Simpson
Gibbs Jaksch Walker
Thomas Casboult Everett
Kreuzer Cripps Murphy

Plowman, Kerridge, Lamb, Boekhurst, Sumner, White, Phillips, Tutt, Dick, Whiley and Byrne to all feature through out the year.

(8, 11 and 19 may all push players out)

That is actually starting too look like a nice side. My only real concern is who we ask to pinch into the ruck.

nrich102

How many games can you guys see DVR getting?

King Cripps

Quote from: nrich102 on November 17, 2015, 07:51:29 AM
How many games can you guys see DVR getting?
I see him coming in later in the year when a few of the older guys need a rest or when injury strikes probably 6-7 I reckon.

King Cripps

Do you guys this Weitering, McKay, Curnow and Cunningham could all be out there come
Round 1?

blue

Quote from: King Cripps on November 25, 2015, 12:57:50 PM
Do you guys this Weitering, McKay, Curnow and Cunningham could all be out there come
Round 1?
I can't see McKay but the other 3 have a chance. I real hope that at least 1 does.

Holz

Quote from: blue on November 25, 2015, 03:13:36 PM
Quote from: King Cripps on November 25, 2015, 12:57:50 PM
Round 1?
I can't see McKay but the other 3 have a chance. I real hope that at least 1 does.

no reason why Weitering doesnt play 16+ in my books. You would think Curnow should be a good shot given you need forwards.

Toga

Word is that Curnow is still pretty raw though so might take some time to develop before he's ready. Really nice draft for the Blues though :)

blue

Quote from: Toga on November 25, 2015, 03:27:05 PM
Word is that Curnow is still pretty raw though so might take some time to develop before he's ready. Really nice draft for the Blues though :)
I just read that statement. Twomey said he's a bit raw at times and needs to refine a few things. What the flower does that mean?