Main Menu

2015/16 Sheffield Shield

Started by PowerBug, October 27, 2015, 03:21:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nige

Aaron Ayre with a quick 24 off 10 before being dismissed and the Vics declare at 7/423.

Meanwhile, Joe Mennie's started the innings well for SA. Has bowled 4 maidens and has 2 wickets without conceding a run!

elephants

Fair game Siddle, having a crack at us for not playing for the victory... What happened in last years Sheffield Shield final you muppet.

Rob Quiney (53 from 163 balls), David Hussey (37 not out off 169) and Matthew Wade (nine not out off 99).

Clearly only one team playing out there.

PowerBug

Quote from: elephants on November 19, 2015, 02:34:10 PM
Fair game Siddle, having a crack at us for not playing for the victory... What happened in last years Sheffield Shield final you muppet.

Rob Quiney (53 from 163 balls), David Hussey (37 not out off 169) and Matthew Wade (nine not out off 99).

Clearly only one team playing out there.
It's Peter Siddle, what did you expect from the muppet. :P

PowerBug

145 to win another Sheffield Shield game. Surely the Redbacks can't win two in a row?! Might have to start believing that we have an okay team if so.

Nige

Pkbaldy

Nige

Quote from: Pkbaldy on December 08, 2015, 02:08:20 PM
Mennie...Stahhhp :(
At least he was our D6s captain and taking so many wickets makes up for the lack of runs our Vics scored.  :P

tbagrocks

Quote from: PowerBug on December 08, 2015, 12:24:05 PM
145 to win another Sheffield Shield game. Surely the Redbacks can't win two in a row?! Might have to start believing that we have an okay team if so.
Well, we can bowl :P 

PowerBug

Zampa and Mennie go alright. Worrall had a good game as well. Richo can't break into the side at the moment! :O

PowerBug

Who let Peter Siddle in charge of a side? ;D Are Victoria trying to lose the shield :P

GoLions

My boy Sammy Harper made his debut for the Bushrangers yesterday! Took 3 catches behind the stumps :D

Would be nice if he gets to make a few runs with the bat, absolute gun. Although I must say, I got him out a number of times in backyard cricket ;D

GoLions

PowerBug

Nice start :) For the sake of D6s I would like a wicket to get Siddle in there scoring a few runs.

GoLions

Out for 21 :-\

Not a bad debut though! :)

PowerBug

Quote from: GoLions on February 04, 2016, 03:46:05 PM
Out for 21 :-\

Not a bad debut though! :)
Not as good as Travis Dean's but it's a start :P