Main Menu

IMPORTANT: Must Read News Item

Started by PowerBug, October 26, 2015, 08:21:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PowerBug

25 Oct 15 00:00 - Server move and extended off season

The end of season updates will occur on Sunday November 1 (or late Saturday October 31).

After they have run, the game will move to a new home. Unfortunately, the server move coincides with me moving house, so I will have limited internet availability until my home phone is reconnected.

With this in mind, I have decided to extend the off season by a week, just to make sure that the World Cups and week 1 of league games aren't disrupted, in case the server move takes longer than expected.

The game will be down or at least partially down for a couple of days during the week starting Monday November 2. All transfers will have their deadlines extended. Wages will be payable during the extra off-season week, but training will also occur.

FTP-ashario

Bit in bold is the most important. During the extra week of this EOS (That is the first week, next week) Wages will be paid despite no matches occurring. There's a full blow up over this on the FTP Forums, just posting it here so everyone that doesn't visit there and may have missed the news item gets the info :) Not ideal, but it is what it is and we have to deal with it.

DazBurg

Quote from: PowerBug on October 26, 2015, 08:21:47 PM
25 Oct 15 00:00 - Server move and extended off season

The end of season updates will occur on Sunday November 1 (or late Saturday October 31).

After they have run, the game will move to a new home. Unfortunately, the server move coincides with me moving house, so I will have limited internet availability until my home phone is reconnected.

With this in mind, I have decided to extend the off season by a week, just to make sure that the World Cups and week 1 of league games aren't disrupted, in case the server move takes longer than expected.

The game will be down or at least partially down for a couple of days during the week starting Monday November 2. All transfers will have their deadlines extended. Wages will be payable during the extra off-season week, but training will also occur.

FTP-ashario

Bit in bold is the most important. During the extra week of this EOS (That is the first week, next week) Wages will be paid despite no matches occurring. There's a full blow up over this on the FTP Forums, just posting it here so everyone that doesn't visit there and may have missed the news item gets the info :) Not ideal, but it is what it is and we have to deal with it.
on the plus side we get an extra week of training :D

BratPack

Like I said on their forums. I have 2.2 million. I couldn't give a shower  :P

valkorum

So basically I am paying for an extra weeks training - I can live with that

BratPack

Ash is apparently going to refund the weeks wages anyway once the new server comes up cause everyone cried about it